Chapter 85

16 February 2019,

Haru POV;-

It's 2 days already passed away after Valentine's Day and today is my break day because it's the weekend. I thought that I could spend time with Manjirou today but he said that he had something to prepare for our wedding. I wanted to help but he insisted me not to and just rest.

But I didn't follow his orders, that's why I sneak out without him knowing about this. Ahah! If he does know that I want to wander around the city, he probably gonna put the executive in charge of me and be by my side for a damn whole day. That's won't happen!!

And now, I'm enjoying every moment of my life and just walking around the city, until I accidentally bumped into someone else.

"Oh! I'm sorry!!", I said while bowing my head lil bit.

"Haha~ it's okay."

Her voice sounds familiar to me which I lifted my head to look at her who has pink hair and eyes, a familiar face that I almost forget about her.

'Kyoko.', that's the name that comes to my mind when I see her face. However, of course, she doesn't know me since we didn't go to the same high school in this life.

"I'm really sorry again." , I just acted like a stranger since we didn't know or are close to each other.

"No. No. It's fine! But anyway...."

"Hmm?"

"Have we met or known each other before? Because you kinda looked and feel familiar to me.", she said which caught my attention on her more.

Right... everything started when we feel the familiar feeling about someone. I guess maybe we can befriend again in this life.

"Maybe, in the past I guess.", I said with a smile on my face.

"It's that so?! Then, if you don't mind, may I know what your name is?!"

Straight to the point, I guess you never change a bit, Kyoko.

"Kazuki Haru. You may call me Haru instead.", I said.

"Fujita Kyoko! Call me Kyoko, cause I don't mind it.", she said. "Erm...Am I lil bit annoyed to you?", she suddenly asked me with concerns and worried-looking on her face.

"Huh? What do you mean? I don't feel like that at all.", I guess she might think that I feel uncomfortable with her if she behaves so friendly when we just know each other a few minutes ago.

"Hehe~ you kinda familiar to me that I behave like I already knew you so long.", she said while smiling cutely at me which caught me off guard for a moment.

", she said while smiling cutely at me which caught me off guard for a moment

Man...I feel guilty that I literally forgot about you in my life!! That smile! My gosh! Make me feel more guilty!!

"Let's befriend, Kyoko. I promise that I will never forget about you in my life.", I said while patting her shoulder, causing her to look at me with confusion.