Chapter 55

It's back to a normal day for everyone in their daily life. However, except for this short white hair leader of the criminal organization, Bonten is named Sano Manjirou, who having a big crisis in his life after so many years while being accompanied by his childhood best friend, Ryuguji Ken.

"What's wrong with you?", asked Draken who looks at his friend, looking annoyed and flustered with a dark aura all around him.

"Kenchin, I need your help.", said Mikey in a serious tone.

"That's rare. What's is it?", asked Draken after letting out a chuckle.

"What do girls usually like for a present?", Mikey asked his friend as it's was a serious matter in his life. Draken stares at his friend in surprise, not expecting that his friend will be asking him that kind of question.

"Are you giving it to Haru?", asked Draken while Mikey nodded his head as the answers. Let out a small sigh, Draken smile, knowing his friend never used to this kind of thing. He was never in a relationship ever when his teenage time, so it's normal if Mikey didn't know about this kind of thing.

"What do you think Haru would like?", Draken asked, causing Mikey to think deeply of what Haru might like to have as a present.

"She never wants me to buy anything for her.", said Mikey.

"I think Haru was okay with anything you give to her. Whatever you give, she would love it.", said Draken with a smile on his face. "So don't need to worry too much about it.", he adds. Mikey just slightly smiles at his friend after hearing the answers and advice from his friend.

"Thanks, Kenchin."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How in the fuck that you get yourself in trouble?!", asked Seiyu angrily after arriving at the hospital full of worried with Haru.

"Oh, come on!!! Why do you have to blabber at me right after you arrive at the hospital!!!", said the red hair guy who laying on the hospital bed.

"This fucking shit!", he said in annoyance before grabbing the guy's collar and shaking him nonstop.

"Help!! This is not how you should treat a patient, dude!!!", shout Eiji while still being shaken by Seiyu with Haru just laughing at the scene in front of her

"You're not worthy to be called patients!!!", said Seiyu while shaking his friend nonstop.

It's happened a half-hour ago, when Seiyu and Haru got a call from the hospital which they asked Seiyu if he was a guardian or related to Eiji, since he got involved in an accident. They said Eiji was taken as a hostage when he wants to bank in his money at the bank and suddenly got involved with the robbery at the scene. Good thing he just got some bruises on his body and nothing worse.

"My life is so unlucky...Why do I keep getting in trouble.", he said while being dramatic as fuck. Seiyu just let out a small sigh of defeat as he was so done with his friend's shitty attitude.