Chapter 10

It's quiet in the cafe as there only two of them were there. Only the sound of the rain can be heard and the sound of Haru preparing the hot tea inside the cafe. With Mikey who just sitting at the table and didn't do anything other than just staring at the table with his expressionless face.

After a few minutes, Haru walks closer to the table and placed both of their drinks and some dorayaki and taiyaki on the table. Mikey lil a bit surprised as he looks at his drinks, instead of hot tea, it's was a hot chocolate. Mikey observed Haru's every action, he didn't set his eyes out of her and kept on staring with his eyes full of emptiness.

Take a slip of the drinks, Mikey really likes it. However, his eyes are still on the girl in front of him who doesn't do anything other than read some book. He stares at every part of Haru, her blonde hair, her smooth skin, her clear ocean blue eyes, her pinkish lips, and her warm smile that she puts on her face while reading her book. It's was a quiet night at the cafe with the sound of the rain around them.

Mikey doesn't know what kind of feeling that he feels right now. His heart beating so fast with his mind became so blank. He doesn't feel the boredom of staring at the girl in front of him and he wants to keep on staring at her. He feels the warmth just seeing her smile at him, like those smiles that he had been looking for for many years.

Haru could feel the stare as she turn to look at Mikey who staring at her with an expressionless face.

"Yes?", asked Haru.

"Name.", he said, causing Haru lil bit confused for a moment, but then she smiled again at the man and asked him.

"What is your name then?", she asks with a smile on her face.

Bold. So bold, but strangely Mikey didn't feel offended by her boldness. Instead, he feels like this had happened to him before but he didn't remember it when or does it even happen?

"Sano Manjirou. Call Mikey.", he said with those without any emotion in his voice. It's totally different from how he introduced himself to her before when they met for the first time. Even with how sad Haru is, she still puts a smile in front of him.

"Kazuki Haru is my name, Mikey-kun.", said Haru while a soft smile and eyes showed the sadness.

"Kazuki Haru?", he asked while looking straight at Haru.

"Yes.", she answered. To Mikey, that's name was familiar to him. Like he has heard of that name before but when? Where's does he hears that name?

"Achoo!", suddenly Mikey sneeze, causing Haru to look at him in a little shock.

'Right...I didn't dry his clothes and hair yet...', her thoughts as she looks at the guy are worried. She stands up from her seat and walks towards the back of her cafe to look for some towel or dry clothes for the guy.

After a few minutes, Haru came back with the towel and some dry clothes. "Here.", she said while handing over the towel and clothes. Mikey stares at it in a confused face and turns to look at back Haru. "Come on. You gonna catch a cold if you didn't dry yourself.", said Haru with her gentle voice.

Staring at her for a moment, Mikey then stands up from his seat and walked out from the table while Haru put the clothes on the table and grabbed the towel to give it to Mikey. As she turns to give the towel, she was in shock as she sees Mikey standing closer behind her without any clothes on him.

Haru looks up at Mikey who stares down at her, without clothes on him. She blushed lil bit as she stares at half-naked's Mikey.

'Come on, Haru...what to be embarrassed about? You had seen his naked body many times already...', her thoughts as she tries to calm down herself. Mikey just stares at the towel in Haru's hands, causing Haru to look at the towel and then at him.