Chapter 58

After those Christmas nights, everything was back to normal day with the cafe being open again. Haru and Takemichi are having a busy day with many customers at the cafe, plus with those people who came to the cafe to bless their eyes by staring at the hot face of Bonten executives.

Even how happy Haru was with the customers increasing, sometimes she was even pissed that many women are after Mikey. She smiled but obviously, her head is fully cursing at those bitches that clingy at Mikey.

"Haru-san. Calm down.", said Takemichi while smiling awkwardly as he tried to calm down his friend who smiling while death glaring at clingy bitches.

"Hmm? What do you mean, Takemichi?", asked Haru while smiling innocently at the guy.

'She obviously pissed right now.', Takemichi thought which he stares at his friend with an awkward smile.

Meanwhile with the Bonten executives...

"Hey, hotties ~ would you mind if we exchanged our phone numbers?", asked one of the women to Mikey who was busy eating his taiyaki.

Mikey then glanced up at the woman who smirking seductively while exposing her breast to him. Uninterestedly, so Mikey ignores the woman and continues eating his taiyaki with the rest of the Bonten executives who also follow up with him and ignore all the women. All of them were embarrassed by it, since they were ignored by all of the Bonten executives.

As Mikey was happy enjoying his taiyaki, suddenly he feels his left arm was so heavy as glanced aside to the woman who asked for his phone number was clingy to his arm.

"Come on~", she said in a girly tone while staring at Mikey with so adorable face. She even bluntly rubs her breast at Mikey's arm which makes the rest of the Bonten executives observe the scene in worried. Even the rest of the customers was uncomfortable with the woman and her friends' existence in the cafe.

Takemichi looks worried, he glanced at Haru who standing beside him. She has an uninterestedly and blanks expression on her face as she stares at the woman who is clingy to Mikey.

"Babe-", the woman instantly shut up as she was terrified by Mikey's death glare at her. She can't even talk as her body starts to tremble in fear all over her body. She feels as if she moves an inch, she would die right away.

'If this at the club, this fucking bitch already dead by me.', Mikey thought which he still death glaring down at the trembling woman who clingy with him.

Mikey feels really disgusted right now. He wished that he could take out his gun and fucking shot the bitch right now but he holding himself to not do that at Haru's cafe.

"Let go of me.", said Mikey in a serious tone. "And fucking out of this cafe before I sue that disgusting shit body of yours.", he adds while staring straight at the woman with his emotionless eyes.

Instantly, the woman together with her friends is out of the cafe in terrified but suddenly she slipped down on the floor. Seeing the sights, Kokonoi, Rindou, Ran, and Sanzu burst into laughter as they found how funny the scene was.

The woman glanced at the back to see Haru who smiling innocently down at her while her feet were in a strange position. She understands quickly, that Haru was the one who slipped her, and that caused her to be really mad as she stares at Haru who smiling like she didn't do anything wrong.

'That's my woman.', Mikey thoughts which he stares at Haru with a slight smile on his face from afar like a proud husband.

SLAP!!!

It was strong as the sound of the slap from the woman could be heard all in the cafe, which everyone there see the scene in total shock.