Chapter 50

The day dawned crisp and clear with sun poured through the window of the room. Slowly he opens his eyes which makes him frown caused by the light of the sun. Wakes up from his laying position, he glanced aside at his lover who had already woken up from her nap.

 Wakes up from his laying position, he glanced aside at his lover who had already woken up from her nap

"Ohayo, Manjirou.", said Haru while smiling softly at him. Staring at how beautiful Haru is, Mikey just gently kissed her cheek as he whispers at her.

"Ohayo, Haru.", whisper Mikey while kissing her cheek. As both of them are on the bed, Mikey stares at Haru as he scans her whole body which is full of the hickey and bites mark from him last night. He smiled and gently kissed her neck while wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her body closer to him.

"This should be its.", said Mikey as he was satisfied that Haru's body was full of marks and hickey from him. Gently pushing her down while keeps on kissing her neck, Mikey enjoy his morning with her as the last night was still not enough for him.

"Manjirou..."

"Hmm?", stop kissing her neck, Mikey gazed down at Haru.

"I want to take a bath.", said Haru which Mikey suddenly pushed her into a kiss.

"You can walk?", asked Mikey while keeps kissing and playing with Haru's tongue in her mouth. A few seconds later, Mikey finally stop kissing Haru, letting her take a breath for a moment.

"I think I had railed you so hard last night.", said Mikey while gazing down at Haru who looks at him with blushing cheeks. Wakes up from his position, Mikey then carries Haru in bridal style, which caused her to lil a bit surprised by his sudden action.

"Let's take a bath together.", said Mikey while carrying Haru in his arms toward the bathroom. Haru didn't say anything about it and just let Mikey carry her to the bathroom since she really can't walk.

>___________________<

And again on that day, Haru ended up not going to her cafe, and that's thanks to Mikey who caused her to can't walk at all. As usual, Takemichi said that he could handle the cafe by himself, plus, Sanzu and Kokonoi sometimes were there to help. With that, They spend their time together again in the apartment until that the doorbell of the front door was ringing.

Opened up the door, the figures of black hair man were standing in front of them, which Haru and Mikey recognize the man immediately.

"Nissan!!", call Haru which Seiyu just walked in and quickly hugged his sister tightly as he will lose his sister forever.

"You're okay, right? Not hurt anywhere?", asked Seiyu while scanning his sister's body to find in there any wounds on her body. Scanning her body nonstop until his eyes are on her wrist, which the sign of being tied up was still there.