Chapter 74

"Man...we sure crying a lot.", said Mikey which Takemichi agreed with him. "You look ugly, Takemicchi.", he said after looking at Takemichi's face which looks so messy after crying a lot.

"SHUT UP!!"

"Haha...". Mikey just let out a small laugh after the black hair guy bickered at him.

"Anyway, Mikey-kun. Who was actually the one who save you? A stranger?", asked Takemichi in curiosity.

"I can't say he was a stranger at all. I guess maybe it's was a fate that I was saved by him again.", said Mikey which Takemichi was in confused about what he said.

"Huh?"

"Even he looks different from he used to in the past, but I still can recognize his face.", said Mikey with a slight smile as he recalled back the man's face that was saved him from the car crash. Turning to look at Takemichi, Mikey then tells him the name of the man.

"It's was Hanma.", said Mikey.

"HA-HANMA-KUN?!!", Takemichi shout as he immediately stands up from his seat and looks at Mikey in shock after hearing the name. Mikey laugh lil bit after seeing the reaction on Takemichi's face, didn't expect to be someone they used to know, Hanma Shuuji.

"I don't think that he recognizes me when he saved me. Well....I am still thankful that he saved me or else...I might have died.", said Mikey with a smile on his while closing his eyes as he remembers those nights.

"I don't know what he doing now in the future since everything was different from the past timeline, but I simply just hope he lives to his life....even after what he has done in the past with Kisaki.", Takemichi didn't say anything as he keeps listening to what Mikey's say.

"Even, I want to hate him for cooperating with Kisaki to cause the death of Izana, Baji, and Emma....I can't bring to hate him, maybe because my feelings and personality was mixing with the past timeline.", said Mikey as he gazed at his hand with a worried expression on his face. "If this before getting memories, I might won't hesitate to kill him."

"Mikey-kun....", call Takemichi as he was lil bit chills of Mikey's murderous aura around him.

"It feels strange, Takemicchi...since this personality of mine in this timeline was already controlled by my dark impulsivity, and it's was mixing up with my personality from the past timeline. I don't know which one is the real me, Takemicchi. I'm afraid of this....", said Mikey who stares at his hands as he thinks deeply about himself, his future, and more.

"But, Mikey-kun! You don't have to worry about that anymore!", said Takemichi while smiling brightly at the guy. "Aniki and Haru-san were there for you! Draken-kun and everyone else were also there! You're not alone, Mikey-kun!", said Takemichi, making Mikey lil bit relieved and happy to hear the support words from his friend.

"Thanks, Takemicchi."

"Hehe!"

"Nee...Takemicchi...are you still free?", asked Mikey, to which Takemichi answered him by nodding his head. "Great. Let's go to one place.", he said.

>________________________<

It's was a night which Takemichi and Mikey are now walking up the stairs at some places. However, Takemichi already recognizes where's are they going which brings back his memories of the past. Arrived at the place, Takemichi stares at Mikey who walked the stairs more as he turns to look down at Takemichi after arriving at the top.

"This place...never get old, isn't it?!", said Mikey while smiling brightly with eyes closed. They at the Musashi Shrine, a place where's Toman used to have every meeting whatever in this timeline or the past timeline.

Takemichi was about to cry again as he stares at Mikey, standing at the top as he used to be in the past.

"I missed Toman so much!", he said with a smile on his face while his eyes were full of sadness. Takemichi stares at Mikey as he starts to see the younger vision of him standing there with Draken, Izana, Haru, and Seiyu. He even imagined the rest of the members are around him as they all looked up at Mikey who was the leader.

"Takemicchi...I decided. Since you or me or others no longer can change the past, the future, and the storyline. I want to start over again with the current life...with Haruchin...aniki...Kenchin....you and everyone else....I believe...that's was Baji, Emma and Izana will wishes for me to continue to live to my fullest ....", said Mikey with a sad smile. How he misses them all. How he wishes they will stay with him in the future.

"Yeah...Mikey-kun...let's start everything over together.", said Takemichi while smiling at the white haired guy.

"Hey, Takemicchi..."

"Yea?"

"Do me a favor..."

"Yes?"

"Please keep a secret about me getting my memories back from aniki and Haruchin.", said Mikey which Takemichi looks at him in surprise and confusion.

"Eh?! But why?! Haru-san will be happy the most if she knows that you already get your memories!! Do you know how much Haru-san wishes and waited for you, Mikey-kun?!", asked Takemichi desperately as he looks at the guy in worried.

"I know...but not now, Takemicchi. I have something left to settle first. Plus, I want to tell Haruchin myself.", said Mikey.

"I see...okay, Mikey-kun. I will keep this secret from them!", said Takemichi which Mikey just slightly smiled at him.

Now.....

Should we start hunting the fucking rats, now?

>__________________<

The next following day, everything continues to be as it's ever. The nice evening to be spent at the beach. A woman with purple hair is comfortable laying on the tumbona beside the swimming pool at some hotel. Enjoyed her moment right there to the fullest without knowing what kind of future is waiting for her.

"They must already break up after that night~ Just wait a lil bit more day~ and he will be mine while brother can have the girl~", she said while holding his wine.

"Hmm~ to be honest...his lips sure tasted good and soft~", said Eri as she recalled back the time she kissed Mikey at the club, remembering the feeling of their lips touching each other.

"How nice is it if he just kissed me instead of both of our lips touching.", she said with lil bit of blush on her cheek.

"Ahh~ I wished that he just kissed me, fuck me and make me his.", she said again which she starts imagining Mikey was on top of her and started railing her nonstop until she can't even walk.

"Aren't you quite horny?", asked a certain person who was also laying on the tumbona beside her. In a surprise, Eri immediately woke up to look at the person in shock.

The person slowly wakes up from his lay, taking off his black glasses as he stares at the girl with his emotionless eyes.

"You're sure good at escaping. Good thing that I found you easily.", he said with a slight smile on his face. Eri doesn't know how she should feel? Happy? Excited? Fear? She doesn't know as she stares at the white-haired guy with a blush on her cheek.

"Do you miss me already or what after that kissing night?", she teases Mikey who looks at her with his usual expressionless face. However, Mikey slightly smiled and say...

"If you want to kiss me that much.... Do it properly.", said Mikey with a smirk on his face which Eri smiled at the guy with lustful stares.