Chapter 89

The living room was full of silence and tension. The bullets and gun are well prepared on the table while Mikey was entering the bullets in his gun, ready to use it any moment during the fights. His mind was nothing other than wanting to save Haru.

He had already lost many people that were dear to him and Haru was the last person that he could seek for happiness in his life. Even, having Draken, Takemichi, and others by his side, it's wasn't enough for him. Losing Haru means he already lost the reason to live, so he can't lose her no matter what. He will and determined to save her, bring her back safe and sound.

"What the time now?", asked Mikey.

"It's 10 : 45 .", answered Kakucho.

Finish preparing his gun and everything he need with Seiyu who was holding the gun that was given by Mikey himself.

"It's up to you, aniki.", said Mikey while looking at Seiyu, telling him everything decision was himself to make whether he wants to join in the fights or not.

However, Mikey thinks it's was better if Seiyu didn't get involved since it's will be a dangerous war and no one knows who might end up dying in this war. And it's will possible for cops to get involved in this as well so Mikey wished the guy didn't have to go, at least he will be safe.

"I will go.", said Seiyu which Mikey lil bit worried about the guy's decision. Unlike himself, Mikey already experienced all of this in his life, even in his past life he hasn't even done all of these crazy and dangerous things.

"Don't need to worry about me, Mikey. Just focus on saving Haru instead.", said Seiyu while putting the gun inside his pocket. "You have to save her and make sure nothing happens to her or you might regret it for the entire of your life.", said Seiyu while walking past Sanzu and out of the place, leaving Mikey who was confused with what he said.

'If you fail, you will lose Hishirou and might even Haru herself.', Seiyu thoughts as he gripped his fists tightly and walked away to down the building with Kokonoi, Ran and Rindou following up with him from behind, leaving only Mikey, Sanzu and Kakucho in the apartment.

"Can both of you leave me alone for a moment?", request Mikey to Sanzu and Kakucho to leave him alone in the living room. Without saying anything, both of them walked out of the place and just waited for him from outside.

It's was silent for a moment, no sound could be heard from inside the apartment as the white hair guy just sitting on the couch all alone in the living room. Minutes by minutes passed with him just silently sitting there and doing nothing, until a voice greeted him.

"Mikey-kun?"

Slowly turning aside, Mikey see his friend, Hanagaki Takemichi who was a bandage on his head and his face, looking at him with a worried-looking face.

"What are you doing here, Takemicchi? You should be resting at the hospital right now.", said Mikey while looking at his friend with his usual expressionless face.

"How can I just rest on the bed when my friends were having trouble and in danger.", said Takemichi. "I want to help! Even lil bit of it!"

Hearing what Takemichi said, Mikey slightly smile at him, feeling lil bit better and comfort just by hearing what his friend said. However,...

"I don't want you involved in this dangerous matter, Takemicchi. I appreciate that you want to help me but-"

"STOP SAYING THAT, MIKEY-KUN!!", shout Takemichi which caused Mikey to shock, even got Sanzu and Kakucho to be surprise by the loud voice from inside. Sanzu wants to get in but was stopped by Kakucho, saying to not disturb their conversation.

"Takemicchi....?"

"You always like this, Mikey-kun. You doing it again. Over and over again! YOU JUST REPEATED WHAT YOU DO FROM THE PAST!!", shout Takemichi which Mikey looks at him with surprise.

"You....you....", Takemichi started to tear up as his voice are trembling, can't even speak properly. "YOU JUST BEING DAMN STUBBORN AGAIN! YOU TRYING TO PUT ALL THAT BURDEN ON YOURSELF AGAIN! YOU JUST REPEATED THE SAME THING AGAIN OF THE SAME FUCKING FUTURE THAT I USED TO EXPERIENCE IN OUR PAST LIFE, MIKEY-KUN!!", shout Takemichi to Mikey with tears won't stop running out from his eyes.

Takemichi's voice and words were loud and clear enough for Sanzu and Kakucho to hear from outside. None of them disagreed with what Takemichi said, because it's was all true about Mikey. Even there's some part of what Takemichi's said was hard to understand.

"Take....micchi...."

"GODDAMMIT, MIKEY! WAS THAT HARD TO ASK FOR HELP AT LEAST ONCE WHEN YOU REALLY NEEDED IT?!!"

"Take-"

"REMEMBER TOMAN, MIKEY-KUN!", shout Takemichi which Mikey shuts up himself after hearing the former gang that he used to disband in the past. "THE TOMAN THAT BAJI-KUN'S WANT TO PROTECT!! DO YOU FORGET IT ALREADY?!", Mikey was speechless again after Baji's name was mentioned in the conversation.

"TOMAN WAS A GANG THAT ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, MIKEY-KUN! WHEN ONE OF US IN TROUBLE, WE WILL HELP THEM!", shout Takemichi while looking straight at Mikey with teary eyes. "You was part of Toman, Mikey-kun.... That's why....you need help no matter how strong you are, Mikey-kun.", said Takemichi which make Mikey start to cry, tears won't stop running out from his eyes as he recalled back every moment in the past when he was still leading the gang with his friends.

Mikey bites his lips, clutching his fists with his body was trembling and tears won't stop dripping down from his face.

"Takemicchi....I'm scared of the future......that would come....there's nothing of it that...... I scared the most in my life....", said Mikey with a trembling voice, with his voice that was breaking between his hiccups. "Please....Take...micchi.... Please help me.... Please help me, Takemicchi...."

"Mikey-kun....."

"I don't want to lose anyone....I don't want to lose anything....I just want Haruchin to be saved....I don't want to lose her, aniki, you, Kenchin, and anyone that close to me.", said Mikey between his tears.

"Then, Mikey-kun....let's go and save Haru-san.", said Takemichi with a gentle smile on his face while tears still running out on his face.

Meanwhile at the van...

"Takemichi probably scolding the shits out of Mikey, right now.", said Seiyu who was resting himself at the back seats with Kokonoi was staring at the guy for a moment before turning away.

>___________________________<

"Here some water, Haru-chan.", said the guy with yellow hair as he tried to help the girl drink something.

"Haha....I don't know you also involved with him, Azaki-senpai.", said Haru with tired eyes as she could still feel the pain on her face from the last hits.

"I'm sorry, but I was his childhood friend, so there's nothing I could help you.", said Azaki with guilt looking expression on his face.

"It's fine. But can you help me with just one? Don't worry, it's didn't affect your friend at all.", said Haru with a smile.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I don't care where Kishiyuro wants to hurt me but please prevent him from hurting any place that near my stomach.", said Haru with a sad smile on her face, causing Azaki to lil a bit confused about what the girl said.

"Please, Azaki-senpai....I don't want to lose my child.", said Haru with tears running out from her eyes as she begs the guy in front of her, causing him to lil a bit surprised by what he hears from the girl.