Chapter 73

"Hehe...Long time no see, Takemicchi. This timeline sure so mess up, isn't it?", said Mikey with a smile on his face while Takemichi won't stop crying after knowing what the meaning of this had happened right now.

"But...when...Mikey-kun?", asked Takemichi who sweeping his tears as he was curious about when did Mikey start getting his memories back.

"Ahh....that's ...it's was the night when...I almost lost Haruchin...", said Mikey as he recalled back the night after Haru saw Eri and him was kissing.

-Flashback-

Mikey Pov;-

After seeing the scene that wasn't supposed to be seen, Haru leaves the club with rage and I can't move my body at all even though how much I want to chase after her. Seeing the person that I adored leaving me like that after seeing her expression. Looking so disappointed at me and broken she was, I was hopeless and blanked...until Kakucho suddenly shout at me.

"MIKEY!! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! GO FUCKING CHASE AFTER HER!!", he shouted at me which my body finally have the courage to move and chase after Haru.

I keep on running and running nonstop, I already lost the track of her after I was outside the clubhouse. However, I won't let this go, I continue to run. Don't know where my fucking feet brought me. My mind was full only of her. I need to explain to her no matter what or she will forever leave me....no...not yet...you can't leave me like this...

Running and searching for Haru nonstop, I don't know where's to find her anymore. Just where the fuck she had disappeared?!

"Fuck."

I can't lose her...not yet... please...not like this...

Stays by my side, okay?

Now this strange voice and memories again. I don't who the fuck that I said that to but...

Okay, Don't ever leave me. Stay by my side...every single time....

That's was from my dream, just why the fuck does this strange thing keeps popping inside my head. Just fucking tell me where's my fucking Haru! Instead of showing this damn thing.

Don't ever leave me anymore.

Stop fucking showing me this! I don't need to know who the fuck I said that to! I already have someone that I need and I don't want to lose her. I no longer crave anything from the damn non-existence person who the fuck I don't even know.

Hey...Mikey....

Stop it!

I'm sorry....if I can't keep my promise to you.

Fucking stop it! I no longer need to know who are you!

I love you, Manjirou.

FUCKING STOP WHISPERING THOSE WORDS TO ME! I ALREADY HAVE MY HARU!!