Chapter 36

A normal day as ever at Haru's cafe but today it lil bit different as the owner of the cafe feels so happy as she was smiling at some table in her cafe with the man who has black hair and blue eyes is sitting in front of her.

"So??", asked Haru.

"Ermm....Haru-san...do the offer still available?", asked Takemichi awkwardly to the girl. "Cause....I will love to accept the offer to work here...if you won't mind having someone like me working at your cafe....", said Takemichi.

Hearing what Takemichi said, suddenly Haru smashed the table, causing the man to surprise.

"I would be happier to have you working here, Takemichi!!!", said Haru while smiling brightly at him. "I mean...I don't have friends that remember me...well...since Hina-chan and Yuzuha-chan don't remember me...Emma-chan and Sen-chan..both of them not here anymore....so I feel lil bit lonely...hehe~", said Haru while smiling shyly at Takemichi.

Staring at Haru, Takemichi smiled as he was glad that he chooses to work here, accompanied the girl which is a friend of him. The one that used to help him change the past together in their past timeline.

"Sure, Haru-san. I will work harder!! So, when I will start working?!", asked Takemichi.

"If you want, you can start working today!!", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Then, I will start today! Since I don't have anything to do at my apartment.", said Takemichi.

"Sure!! Let me prepare your clothes! And then teach you how the cafe works.", said Haru.

"Okay! I will be in your guide, Haru-san!!", said Takemichi while bowing in front of Haru.

"I also will be in your care, Takemichi!!", said Haru while smiling at Takemichi.

>____________________<

So, Takemichi started to work at Haru's cafe from that day. Sometimes, Chifuyu and Kazutora will come to the cafe and meet up with Takemichi and Haru. With Seiyu was also shocked at first when he found out that Takemichi was working at his sister's cafe when he came to spend his time there like always he did. Sometimes he will come with Eiji which causes Takemichi to cry out of nowhere when he saw Eiji in front of him.

"Alright....why did he cry..??", whisper Eiji to his friend.

"Who knows? Maybe because he happy to meet you again, I guess?", said Seiyu while walking to his usual table with a chuckle.

"Do I know him??", asked Eiji while following up with Seiyu.

"I don't know? Maybe you guys did in the past but you guys don't know each other yet. Who knows?", said Seiyu again.

"Yeahhh....maybe...", said Eiji.

And like always, the Bonten's members which are Mikey, Sanzu, and Kokonoi also will be there if they have a free time, sometimes Kakucho will tag along with them if he was not busy. It's was so lively inside the cafe, even though not everyone was there.

"OII!! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORK!!", shout Sanzu in piss at Takemichi after he saw the black-haired man making a mistake in serving the customers. "This how you should do it!", said Sanzu while showing Takemichi the right way for serving the customers.

"Ohhhh...", Takemichi just nodded his head as he understands the way how Sanzu teaches him on serving the customers.

"Just since when does that fucker know how to serve the fucking customers??! All I know is that bastard just knows how to torture people!", said Kokonoi as he looks at Sanzu in disbelief while Mikey just enjoys eating his taiyaki.