Chapter 71

After a long minute of crying in the night, both Mikey and Haru are sitting on the bench at the park with snow still falling down in the city of night. It's was a silence between them as no one even wants to start the conversation until Haru decided to start it first.

"Did you really have nothing to do with her?", asked Haru who glanced aside to look at Mikey who staring down at the ground.

"Yea.", he answered in short but clear.

"How about before her? Have you ever...you know...with other women?", asked Haru which Mikey glanced lil bit at her in confusion.

"Haru.", Mikey calls, making Haru glance at him in surprise as their face suddenly closer to each other. "Didn't I already tell you that....I don't need any women other than you?", he said while gently kissing her cheek. Hearing what Mikey said, Haru still doubts him.

"Let's me tell you what actually happened before you arrived at the club.", said Mikey, getting the attention of Haru as she was ready to hear the explanation on Mikey's side.

So, Mikey starts to explain everything to Haru starting from he was having trouble with the traitor in the Bonten, then the problem with Eri, about the photos of Haru, and turn to how Eri forced herself to kiss him with all of this mess that had happened now between them.

Haru doesn't know how she should react to Mikey's explanation. She realizes that she almost makes a bad decision about bringing up the break-up issue with Mikey.

"I'm sorry...I guess that I'm the idiot one that just believes in everything without hearing any explanation.", she said while smiling painfully as she keeps thinking how ridiculous it was to blame all on Mikey without hearing any explanation from him.

"I don't blame you...I might feel the same if I suddenly see you kissing with another man right in front of my own eyes.", said Mikey, trying to make Haru less worried. "You really didn't kiss with that bastard at the cafe, right?", he asked while staring seriously at Haru.

"No! Hey! I'm not that idiot to let anyone kiss me whatever they want! Except you of course...", she said with the last words in a low tone while pouting her mouth. Hearing the girl said, Mikey let out relief feeling that Haru really not cheating on him. His eyes then focus on Haru who suddenly stares at him in annoyance for some reason.

Slowly Haru's hand reaches to Mikey's face which she holds his face and pulls closer to her as she stares at him in annoyance.

"I don't like it.", said Haru, causing Mikey lil bit confused. "I don't like it when someone kisses you like that. It's should be me!", she said in annoyance with some blush on her cheek as she stares at the guy. Lil bit Mikey was surprised by what she said but he was overwhelmed with happiness to see his girlfriend being jealous and claimed it's supposed to be her who kissed him.

"Then, take it. I always belong to you and only you, Haru.", he said with a slight smile on his face as he stares at Haru with gentle stares.

Staring at the guy for a moment, Haru starts moving closer to Mikey and pulls him into a kiss. Only for a second playing their tongue in Mikey's mouth before he starts forcing his tongue into Haru's mouth while pulling her waist closer to him and kissing her nonstop.

Mikey getting high up. Haru never once starts the kiss first. Breaking the kiss, he goes over her neck but was stopped by her immediately.

"Wait! You not gonna fuck me at the park, right? Cause there's CCTV right around here! So, stop!", said Haru while blushing so hard while Mikey staring at her, feeling annoyed when things got high on his side but were stopped by it. He fucking wishes that they were in the bedroom right now.