Chapter 52

Another normal day which is it was a weekend, that's mean the cafe with be closing for the day. Takemichi is overwhelmed with happiness since he will be having his date with his fiancé, Tachibana Hinata on that day. Yeah, it's was supposed to be their date but somehow it didn't turn out well on that day which Takemichi and Hina have to hide together with Hakkai and Yuzuha from Hakkai's fans.

"Why.....?", asked Takemichi himself as he cried at the corner, thinking how did their supposed to be a beautiful date turned to be the running away date.

"Sorry, Takemichi.", said Hakkai while awkwardly smiling at Takemichi.

"It's fine...I understand, Hakkai-kun...", said Takemichi with fake tears still in his eyes.

"Being manager sure tiring for you right, Yuzuha-chan?.", said Hina with a smile on her face.

"Haha...I already get used to it already.", said Yuzuha while smiling back at Hina.

"Does the fans still around?", asked Hakkai to his sister.

"I think that they already left now.", said Yuzuha.

So, all the four of them finally can get out from their hiding spot and observe their surroundings if there are any remaining fans.

"I'm sorry, Hina. If we interrupt your date.", said Yuzuha.

"No. No. No. It's fine, Yuzuha-chan! We totally understand your situation.", said Hina with a smile on her face.

"How about this, Hina?! Let us help you two with your date!!", said Yuzuha while smiling at the two who look at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

"What?"

>______________________<

So, as Yuzuha said, she and Hakkai were helping both Takemichi and Hina with their date. At first, Hina was strongly rejected it, but Yuzuha still didn't give up since she feels bad for ruining her friend's date. In the end, Hina just gives up and let Yuzuha helps her.

Kinda awkward for Hina and Takemichi because Yuzuha prepares a luxurious place for their lunch at some restaurants. Leaving her and Takemichi to have their date while she and Hakkai will wait in the private room, to hide from some fans that might be an encountered with.

After that, she even pays for their ticket at amusement parks, leaving them both to have fun together. Hina and Takemichi really feel bad since Yuzuha and Hakkai use their money for them but the siblings really don't care about it and they assumed it as helping their best friend.

"Yuzuha-chan, Hakkai-kun. Arigato.", said Takemichi with a smile on his face while Hina also smiled at the sibling beside him.

"It's nothing, Takemichi. Don't need to worry.", said Hakkai while smiling at the couple with Yuzuha beside him.

"Anyway! Wanna get some drinks first?", asked Yuzuha in a cheerful tone.

"Sure. Why not, right?", asked Hakkai to Takemichi and Hina who smiling back at them.

"You boys stay here, let's go, Hina!", said Yuzuha while holding Hina's hand and walking away to the stores, leaving Takemichi and Hakkai together waiting for them at the place.

>_______________________<

As both, the girls are choosing their drinks, time for them to pay for it but Yuzuha realizes that she forgot to bring her wallet with her as she leaves it to Hakkai. The same goes for Hina as well, she even leaves her bag to Takemichi, since she doesn't pay for anything for their date. Now, both of them just stood in front of the shop while awkwardly staring at each other until suddenly someone asked the seller.