Chapter 13

Then, the next day, Takemichi and Chifuyu decided to meet up with Haru as they finally got close up to the answers of their unraveled clues. As they walked to the cafe, seem there's not many people there. Having the closer look, the cafe actually close, this causing Takemichi and Chifuyu lil bit upset about it.

"I thought we could get our answers today but seems we have to come next time.", said Chifuyu.

"Yea..."

As they stared at the cafe with disappointment and upset, suddenly they heard a voice, causing both of them to turn and look at the person.

"I'm sorry, but the cafe is not open on weekends.", said the girl with blonde hair and clean ocean blue eyes, which is smiling at them. Seeing the person, Takemichi was dazed for her beauty and warming smile. Her skin was really smooth and her figure was the kind type many men wanted the most.

'Takemichi being in dazed just like in the past. Haha~ he really doesn't change.', Haru thoughts as she stares at two-man in front of her.

"Pretty, right?", whisper Chifuyu to Takemichi.

"Yea...so she is Mikey's wife? They really match with each other.", whisper Takemichi back at Chifuyu.

"I'm sorry again, but we didn't open the cafe on weekends. But you two can come tomorrow.", said Haru while smiling softly at the two while about to walk into the cafe.

"Wait!! We're not here for a drink! We're here for you!", shout Takemichi, causing Haru to turn and look at them again.

'Me? Why? I understand if Chifuyu but why Takemichi?', Haru thoughts as she stares at them. "Do you need anything from me?"

"Ermm...we want to ask you something.", said Takemichi while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Yes?"

"Do you....perhaps know Sano Manjirou?", asked Takemichi, causing Haru's eye to wide open as she hears what Takemichi asked her.

'Huh? Why would I know about Manjirou? We didn't interfere with the storyline for 12 years, so there is no way I would possibly meet him, right? And there no memories of me meeting Manjirou than the last rainy night.', Haru thought. "No. I don't know him.", said Haru.

"Oh...I see.", said Takemichi, looking so disappointed with the answers.

"Maybe in this future, they didn't meet with each other like the last future.", whisper Chifuyu to Takemichi.

"I will be leaving.", said Haru as Chifuyu apologized to her for taking her time.

"But Mikey-kun looks very sad. He misses his wife and his son, Sano Hishirou.", said Takemichi in a lower voice but loud enough for Haru to hear as she quickly turn to look at Takemichi in shock.

"What?", asked Haru, causing both Takemichi and Chifuyu to look at her. 'There's no way Takemichi would know about Shi. This should follow the original storyline and Shi was born because Mikey was married to me. But right now, brother and I didn't even interfere with the storyline at all, I didn't meet with Mikey in the past. So, there's no way Takemichi would know about Shi who was born in the timeline where's brother and I had changed the storyline. How?!', Haru's thoughts which full of questions about the whole situation.

"Ermm..."

"How? How did you know about that name?", asked Haru in shock and confusion. Hearing that, Takemichi and Chifuyu looks at each other for a few minutes and then turn to look at Haru back.

"Come inside.", said Haru while staring seriously at them.

>_____________________<