Chapter 72

After the beautiful night, everything went back as it's supposed to be. Mikey and others start to visit the cafe as usual which makes Takemichi lil bit glad that Haru was no longer sad or worried about something. However....

Staring down at the photos of himself with other women, Mikey find it was disgusting. Mikey and Takemichi now are at some cafe in Tokyo which Takemichi called Mikey out to discuss with him about photos things.

It's was fake but the way how it edit his face there's was pretty good and looked real. Mikey feels annoyed as he stares at it more longer, thinking that Haru keeps receiving these photos of him every day, causing more misunderstandings between them more.

"Haru-san told me to throw it but I was curious, so I just take a peep and found out it's was a photo of you, Mikey-kun.", said Takemichi who was the one that hands over the envelope of his photos to him.

"Did she receive this every day, Takemicchi?", asked Mikey.

"Actually, yeah...I saw Haru-san keeps receiving it but in the end, she just throws them.", explained Takemichi.

Mikey was pissed knowing this since Haru didn't tell him about the photos thing. She almost hated him. Despise him just because of these photos and of what had happened at the club. He clenched the photos out of anger as he keeps thinking about people that keeps getting in his way with Haru.

"Those motherfuckers.....", he said as he keeps clenching the photos. Takemichi understands how mad Mikey is, someone wants to separate them. If he was in Mikey's position, he will also be mad if someone wants to separate him from Hina. And this makes him think of Kisaki that used to do everything bad in the past just because he was rejected by Hina.

"Hey, Takemichi. Wanna go on a walk?", asked Mikey which caused Takemichi lil bit confused with what Mikey said.

>_______________________<

It's was quiet between Mikey and Takemichi as both of them just walking at some park. Then, Takemichi decided to start the conversation first as he asked the guy beside him.

"What are you gonna do now, Mikey-kun?", asked Takemichi.

"What do you mean?", asked Mikey back to Takemichi.

"I mean...those people who sending the photos of you and everything had happened between you and Haru-san.", said Takemichi which Mikey was silent for a few minutes before he answered the guy.

"I'm gonna rip off all of those rats that dared to mess up with me.", said Mikey in a serious tone, causing Takemichi to feel the chill out of his bones as he glanced at Mikey's death stares.

Takemichi has a lil bit of worried expression on his face. He wishes that Mikey will stop doing all of this and be like how he used to in the past. Mikey realized what Takemichi worried for.

"Takemicchi.", he called, getting the attention of black hair guy. "I know that you wished that I stop doing all of this. But....not now, Takemicchi. Not until I finish those people that dare make Haru sad.", he said which Takemichi looks at him in hesitation.

"How about this, Takemicchi.", said Mikey which caused Takemichi to lil bit confused by what he meant. "I will stop doing all of this after I get married to Haru.", said Mikey, causing Takemichi to shock after hearing what he said.

"Wait, Mikey-kun....that's mean...."

"Bonten will be disbanded.", he said which caused Takemichi to shock by what he just said. "I have thinking about this many times...and the future...and I already discussed this over with the rest.", he said as he starts to recall back the time he discussed with other executives.