Chapter 21

After a few days later, Haru continues working at her cafe again. She has gotten more busier as how people missed coming to her cafe again. Even for some reason, Haru feels strange about why the mafia man suddenly didn't come to bother her.

"Maybe he finally decides to give up! Even he did come again, I will just beat the shit out of him again!", said Haru while wiping the table. Then, Haru goes back to wait at the cashier as her eyes suddenly are on the letter. She smiled as she stares at it.

"This guy...gonna be the husband of Hina-chan in 3 days....", said Haru while staring at the wedding card. However, suddenly Haru's expression changed as she stares at the card again. Haru then turns to look outside the cafe, which is slowly getting night.

"Should I close the cafe early today?", she asked herself again and took out her phone as she starts to call someone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Takemichi makes a decision on saving Mikey, in other to find him, Takemichi asked for Kazutora's help but it's as useless as he stills couldn't find Bonten's whereabouts.

"Takemichi, let's stop this.", said Kazutora.

"Hold on, Kazutora-kun!"

"Takemichi, your wedding is in 3 days, so stop. If anything happens to you, I don't know how I'd be able to face the others!", said Kazutora " so, let's end it here.", he said while walking away. But without, them realizing it, someone watches their interaction.

Then, Takemichi finds himself at an abandoned bowling alley, one of the locations that Kazutora found. As he thinks about Draken and Naoto's words dissuading him from meeting with Mikey. Just then, suddenly he feels something towards his head as he heard the voice of a man, telling him to not move.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot.", said the person while aiming the gun at Takemichi's head.

"Eh?"

A man with rosy pink hair and slightly droopy blue eyes with two scars on both sides of the corner of his lips. He remarks that Takemichi smells even now with a grin on his face.

"Man! You stink like hell ! You've smelled, even back then, slimly looking motherfucker!", said Sanzu while aiming the gun at Takemichi's head.

Takemichi doesn't recognize Sanzu. Even how scared he is, he still asks him.

"Who...are you?", Sanzu just stares down at Takemichi with an expressionless face.

"Shush...!!!", before Takemichi can get answered from him, Sanzu shushes him, as Takemichi heard footsteps getting closer to them. It's quiet for a moment, finally, Sanzu announces that his boss will speak.

"Listen up, the boss will speak.", said Sanzu.

"It's the best future, isn't it?", said the man who sits behind Takemichi. "So, anything you wanna ask?", he said.

"Mikey-kun....", call Takemichi as he is about to tear up.

"So?", asked Mikey. As Takemichi tries to take out something from his pocket and then holds up the invitation letter.