Chapter 23

As Mikey corrects his gazes, looks down at how to mess Haru is which she tries to take a breath. Bluntly the white hair man just pulled down Haru's skirt as his left hand slowly touched her thighs which Haru couldn't do anything as both of her hands were still being pinned up by Mikey's right hand.

"Mikey...stop!", said Haru while staring up at Mikey who looks down at her with his cold stare. He just ignored her words as he just pulled down her underwear.

"Mikey!", call Haru but Mikey still didn't give any fucking care as he just keeps staring at her with his expressionless face. Slowly Mikey's getting closer to Haru while his left hand slowly touching Haru's thighs closer to her private place.

"I already said that every part of your body belongs to me....that's mean....this damn thing also belongs to me!", said Mikey as he suddenly insert his fingers into Haru's hole, causing the girl to flinch as she could feel Mikey's fingers inside her.

"Ah~! Ah~!"

Haru starts to moan nonstop as Mikey starts to move his fingers inside Haru's hole.

"Mikey~ ah~...stop~!"

Hearing the girl moaning, Mikey enjoys it as he goes over her neck and gently kisses it while his fingers are still moving inside her.

"Stop~!"

Lil bit Mikey pissed as Haru keeps on telling him to stop, even so, he still ignores her as he starts to bite her neck again, leaving many marks with his fingers still inside her.

Haru really can't get away from Mikey anymore, her body didn't listen to her. Letting herself completely being devoured by Mikey, letting him take full control over her, and getting her more tighter as he keeps on moving his fingers more faster inside her, causing her to cum.

"Ahh~ Ahh~"

As Mikey takes out his fingers and glanced at his hands which wetter on his hand. Looking down at Haru again, who looks so messy, getting Mikey high up as he thinks how beautiful the girl is right now to look so mess caused by him.

"That's reaction....only shows that to me...", said Mikey while gently kissing Haru's cheek. As Mikey is about to continue doing more further with Haru, suddenly he hears a ring tone on the phone. It's was his phone.

"Tsk!", feeling pissed as his moment was disturbed by someone's call, he looks on his phone screen at the name of the person calling him. It's Sanzu Haruchiyo. Frowning his eyebrows, Mikey was really pissed at why this guy always had to disturb him during he had his moments with Haru.

-What?!-

-Mikey. We got another problem.-

-What is it?-

-Someone broke into the sales of our drug.-

-Get Ran and Rindou to handle that. We will be there in minutes.-

-Ok.-

After finishing the call with Sanzu, Mikey glanced over at Haru who staring at him. Slowly he let go of her hands and corrects his position with Haru also wakes up puts up her skirt on and buttons her clothes back. Putting the gun inside his pocket back, Mikey then turns to look at Haru, causing the girl to flinch lil bit.

Mikey starts to walk closer to Haru, causing the girl to step back from him. He then, grabbed Haru's waist closer to him as their face was close to each other.

"Let's go.", said Mikey as then holds Haru's hand and starts to walk out of the building together. Letting Mikey leads her out of the building, Haru just stares at Mikey, thinking about how much the man in front of her had changed. Just recalling back what he had done to her a moment ago already gives her goosebumps at what Mikey says to her about killing anyone who tries to take her away from him.