Chapter 67

The next morning, Haru wakes up early morning to prepare breakfast. Yeah, only when she was there, the chef will let Haru cook. After an hour of preparing breakfast, she finished and decided to wake up all the guys in their room but they were not there.

"Mister. Where's everyone?", she asked.

"In the master office, young miss.", he answers.

"Why would those three will be there?", she said while walking towards the office room.

After arriving at the office, Haru was speechless as she could see how messed everything was around the three. Her father was sleeping soundly on the couch. Seiyu sleeping on the floor with an empty bottle in his hand while Mikey was sleeping comfortably on the couch.

"They sure having a good drink last night.", said Haru as she stares at the three in disbelief while the assistant just chuckles behind her as he looks at how messy they are.

>_____________________<

After that, both Seiyu and Mr. Kazuki go to their workplace while Haru and Mikey will heading to the mall for their promised date. About money? Kokonoi already transferred the money to Mikey before they start their date.

"Alright, let's go.", said Haru with a smile on her face as she holds Mikey's hand and walked together inside the mall.

They went to many different stores, which Mikey was damn picky about choosing Haru's clothes. He doesn't want Haru to wear any clothes that reveal her skin too much and let those fucking men stare at her body with those lustful eyes.

After that, they go to the ice cream store since Haru wants it, as payback, Haru gets the dorayaki for him even though he still complaining about it.

Many hours have passed, which the night has been covered by the skies. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. Haru and Mikey are enjoying their beautiful night at the park as they overlook the beautiful scenery around them.

"I guess I will never get bored with this.", said Haru while holding Mikey's hand. "I wonder...if dad was okay with our relationship.", said Haru as she worried if her father was happened to know about Mikey's real identity.

"You don't need to worry about that. Your dad and I already discussed that.", said Mikey which Haru was surprised by what he said.

"Wait...you're saying that my dad knows that you're the leader of Bonten?!", she asked which Mikey stares down at her with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah. And he approved it.", said Mikey while kissing Haru's cheek.

"Really?! He did?", Haru asked in disbelief which Mikey nodded his head as the answers to the question. Haru never expected that. She thought her father will strongly be against it since Mikey was a leader of a criminal organization and not like he used to be in the past timeline.

A bright and warm smile on Haru's face, which she was so glad that her father didn't against her relationship with Mikey even after knowing his background is. Seeing how the girl smiling at him, Mikey could not be happier than this, and he wished she keeps smiling at him with those smiles.

"Seem we don't have any problems with our marriage now.", said Mikey as he gently touch Haru's cheek with the girl still smiling softly at him.

Night keeps on going for them as they continue to walk at the park before going back. Both of them wished more nothing than this happiness to keep going even in the future. Create a new beginning and live with everyone in this future. That's was everyone was hoping for.