Chapter 96

Suggestions:
Read this chapter while listening to any sad music.🙂🔫

I suggest
•- 'Love is gone' by Slander.
•- 'Isabella's lullaby' from The Promised Neverland.
•- 'Mugen' Sano Manjirou's character song.

But you can freely choose any sad song.✨

-Get the tissue 🧻 or the bucket 🪣 just in case.

Silence through the whole building after the explosion happened. The rumbling in the building won't stop as some part of the building slowly breaks down one by one. The sound of sirens and helicopters clearly could be heard from inside the building. Along the way, the stair and the floor are leaving a trace of blood.

As the blood is dripping one by one from the clothes with some of it spread the floor along the way. A heavy breath keeps letting out from the guy's mouth, his sight is slowly blurry as he tries his best to keep himself conscious.

"Wait...a lil bit.....Haruchin....we will get out from here....", whisper Mikey while carrying Haru on his back as he continues to walk away out with blood are over his head and his body after protecting Haru from the explosion.

Keep on walking with every energy he has, Mikey wants to run so much but his body won't let him do it. His right thigh is injured, his body feels burned after the explosion, his head gets the headache from the hit of the rock and caused him to lose so much blood. He walks as fast as he could but not too much as he doesn't want to lose every last of his energy and fall unconscious.

"Manjirou....."

"It's fine....Haruchin....I got here....we will be fine.....", said Mikey in his weak voice as he keeps carrying Haru on his back. He ignored all the pain in his body and keep forcing himself to continue to walk, never give up and stop.

Haru really doesn't like how Mikey keeps forcing himself when he is in bad shape. She even tries her best to keep herself conscious for Mikey, trying to talk as she wants Mikey to know that she is still conscious. However, Haru knows her body condition....she lost so much blood from the shot and her face was so pale.

"Hey, Manjirou....."

"Yea....?"

"I'm sorry....."

"For....what....?"

"Breaking.....our...promise....", said Haru weakly as Mikey's eye widened after hearing what she said. The promise. The promise that they made from their previous timeline which Mikey started to recall it back. The promise that Haru and he made....to support him, never leave him, and to continue forever stay by his side.

"This....really bring...back....our bad memories.....when you..... carry me....on your back...", said Haru in her weak voice which caused Mikey to recall back his bad memory from his previous timeline where's he carries Haru on his back after protecting his sister, Emma from the hit. Those moments are where Mikey hates the most....how he almost lost Haru...how he thought that he will never meet her again. He hates it. And carries a person on his back always the things he hates the most as he recalled back how Emma died on his back in the past.