Chapter 29

After the long night, Haru sleeps soundly while cuddling with Mikey as the man just gently plays with her hair. Looking at how cute the girl is sleeping while hugging his waist under the same blanket, Mikey can't help but feel happy with it. As he keeps staring at Haru, suddenly other things come to his mind, causing the expression on Mikey's face to get darkened.

Then, the room door was opened, revealing the figure of the man with rosy pink hair slowly walking inside the room. Observing the room, Sanzu then saw a corpse lying beside the bed as he grinned in satisfaction at how his boss do a good job of torturing the man.

"Sanzu.", call Mikey.

"Yeah?"

"Investigate everything, I don't think that bastard does all of this by himself. There's must be some fucking insect helping him.", said Mikey in a serious tone while gently rubbing Haru's head.

"Hmm~ if I found it. What are we gonna do first?", asked Sanzu while grinning madly. Mikey is silent for a moment as he keeps on rubbing and playing with Haru's hair.

"I will decide after I see the face of the fucker that messes with my Haru.", said Mikey while gently kissing Haru's head. "And one more..."

"Hmm??"

"Tell Koko to handle the media in the case. I feel like being watched last night.", said Mikey again in a serious tone.

"Alright ~"

"Clean that fucking trash. I don't want her to see that dirty things.", said Mikey again as he orders Sanzu to clean up the corpse of Shimuro so Haru wouldn't be terrified to see it after she wakes up from her sleep.

"Okay~"

>____________________<

Slowly the eyes were open, showing the clear ocean blue eyes of the girl. As she wakes up from her sleep, looking so sleepy, suddenly the memories of last night filled in her mind as her face started to heat up from embarrassment.

Realizing herself was fully naked right now, getting her more embarrassed. Haru starts to observe her whole body, which is full of bites marks. How can she blame it, Mikey really goes wild last night, biting every part of her body.

Just remember it back really made Haru embarrassed to death. As she was busying being embarrassed by last night's moment, suddenly she feels her waist was wrapped up. She could feel the warmth from her back as their skin was touched with each other. Mikey suddenly hugs her from behind as he leans his head on Haru's shoulder.

"Manjirou...?", call Haru as she glanced at Mikey.

"Hmm...", Mikey just hums as he keeps hugging Haru. Closing his eyes, Mikey starts to gently kiss Haru's neck while hugging her more tightly closer to him.

"Haru....", call Mikey in a serious tone.

"Yea?"

"Next time don't let anyone closer to you, especially man.", said Mikey while keep on kissing Haru's neck. Haru turns her head to look at the white hair man, as the man just stares down at her with his usual expressionless face. Slowly Mikey moves closer to Haru's face as he kisses the girl gently, pushed her down to the bed as he keeps playing with her tongue inside her mouth.

"I might go wild or crazy if that happens again.", said Mikey while keep on playing with her tongue. Breaking the kiss, Mikey gazed down at Haru, staring at how beautiful his woman is right now.