Chapter 7

27th February 2018,

It's a cold day as it's still the winter season in Japan. A guy with black hair is now walking in the hospital towards the room and he opens up the door. Showing a girl with black hair and clear ocean blue eyes sitting on the bed while looking at the scenery from the window of the hospital.

"Haru.", call Seiyu, causing Haru to turn and look at him with her expressionless face. For a week after the accident, Haru didn't even talk so much. She is not even cheerful like she has always been. And this causes Seiyu to worry about his sister's condition.

"Haru.", he calls again and Haru just glanced at him with her expressionless face. "You can check out today.", said Seiyu with Haru just nodded her head at the answers.

'Just what got inside her these days?', Seiyu thoughts as he stares at his sister in worried.

>___________________<

"You don't need to prepare for our dinner tonight. I already bought something for us to eat.", said Seiyu after both of him and Haru got inside the apartment. Haru then just straight to her room and cleaned herself before going out to eat dinner at the dining table with her brother.

It's was quiet for Haru and Seiyu who didn't even talk to each other during their dinner and even right now, sitting on the couch in the living room, they still didn't talk to each other.

"Hey, Haru.", call Seiyu as he can't stand the awkwardness between them.

"Hmm?"

"What got into you? I understand that you must be traumatized from the last accident but please don't act like this with me.", said Seiyu in worried, causing Haru to turn and look at him with her eyes full of sadness.

"Nee...niisan.", call Haru, causing Seiyu in shock.

"Niisan??", Seiyu looks at his sister in disbelief, causing Haru to look at him in confusion. "You usually call me Seiyu-niichan or niichan.", said Seiyu.

As the both of them stare at each other, Haru realizes that she acts differently from what she used to. She always plays a nice and cheerful lil sister and if she has to remember it back, she had never cursed in her 12 years' life after getting back in time. And now she wants to curse a LOT.

"You remember everything?", suddenly Seiyu asks, causing Haru to turn and look at her brother in shock. Seiyu stared at his sister, finally understanding why she had been acting like that for a week after the accident.

"I see....so you remember, huh", said Seiyu while smiling warmly at his sister.

"You know?", asked Haru while Seiyu leaned against the couch comfortably.

"Yea...around 3 months ago.", said Seiyu while causing Haru to shock at what she just heard. Haru let out a small sigh as she finally understands why her brother had been acting strange over these 3 months.

Both of them just quietly sit on the couch as they think about something deeply.

"Now, what?", asked Seiyu.

"What, what?", Haru asked him back.

"Our life...I mean.", said Seiyu.

"I don't know...everything already too late to change anything.", said Haru. "And right now we in Bonten Arc. That's mean, Baji, Emma and Izana already......", Haru couldn't finish her words as she couldn't believe everything that just happened.

"Will everything back to how it's used to be if we remember everything earlier?", asked Seiyu while smiling sadly as he remembers back his memories with Baji and Izana.

"I really don't understand...what's had gone wrong? Is that really hard to get a happy ending?", asked Haru in pissed as she remembers back her memories with Emma. "Haha...does playing with our fate really that fun?"

"So? Are you gonna keep on changing the storyline?", asked Seiyu in worried while Haru just silence herself. "Isn't that I don't want to change anything, Haru. But the thing right now is different. Takemichi probably doesn't know the both of us. And same goes for other Toman's members. The same goes for Mikey as well. The current Mikey is not the same as we know. The current him will not hesitate to kill you and he didn't even know you or me since we didn't interfere with the storyline 12 years ago.", explained Seiyu to his sister which she just quietly sitting beside him without saying anything.

"I got it.", suddenly Haru speaks while standing up from the couch as she turns to look at her brother. "I won't involve with Mikey this time.", said Haru while smiling softly at her brother.

"Haru..."

"You also lost someone important to you, niisan. Senju...Hana and Ryo. Your family...", said Haru, causing Seiyu to wide open his eyes as he hears what his sister said.

"So, is not just me who will be sad about losing Mikey and Shi at the same time. I'm really okay.", said Haru while smiling warmly at Seiyu who looks at her in worried. "Let's live like a normal life together."

Seiyu really doesn't know how he should answer that. He could only let out a heavy sigh after hearing what Haru said. "Fine."

"Hehe~ I will go sleep now.", said Haru while walking away to her room.

As Haru had just left her brother alone in the living room, she got inside her room and close the door as she leaned against her room door. Slowly she falls, looking so tired. Then, suddenly a sob could be heard with the tear keeps on dropping on the floor.

"Manjirou.......Shi.......", call Haru as she on sobbing, calling the name of the person she loves together with her son.

" I'm sorry.....Manjirou....I'm sorry.....", she keeps on apologizing as she won't have any choice but to not involve with Mikey anymore.

"Shi....mom sorry.....I'm sorry...Shi....", Haru keeps on thinking that she could longer meet with her son makes her heart breaks apart. Couldn't even see the smile of her son every morning that greets her, together with Mikey.

"I'm sorry.... Both of you......", Haru couldn't stop on crying inside her room as she have to let go of everything that she have been holding in the past. Only the memories that had left are her everything right now.

"That idiot sister of mine....she don't need to put up a strong face.....there's no way both of you and me could just let go of everything just like that....", said Seiyu while tears running out from his eyes as he crying all alone in the living room while remembering back his memories of Senju, and both of his son and daughter.