Chapter 95

Silent night with the wind blowing their hair as Mikey is aiming his gun towards Kishiyuro while the guy is aiming his gun at Haru's head. Mikey's heart is beating so fast as he concerns the guy would pull the trigger at any moment if he didn't be careful. His eyes never set away from both Kishiyuro and Haru.

Mikey was mad and pissed as he keeps staring at Haru who was full of bruises and wounds on her face, her neck, and her hands. The blood that covered her clothes caused Mikey to rage even more as he tightened his grip on how exasperated he was as he stared at Haru.

'I'm going to kill you, bastard....', Mikey's mind rages inside his head as he keeps death glaring at Kishiyuro. His hand was trembling in anger at how much he wanted to pull the trigger and shots the guy's head. However, Haru's safety comes first to Mikey no matter how much he wants to kill Kishiyuro.

Kishiyuro who realized how irritated Mikey is, takes the chance to provoke him as he keeps pushing Haru's head with the gun. Nor Haru nor Mikey could do anything and the situation is taking sides of the guy. Mikey trying to calm down himself as he doesn't want to lose another person dear to him. He already lost Seiyu and he doesn't want to lose Haru as well. He already lost many people in this life, he won't want to continue losing many people to him anymore.

"Let her go, Kishiyuro.", said Mikey in a deeper voice as glaring at the guy.

"Why would I do that?", asked Kishiyuro with provoking grin as he playfully pushed the gun on Haru's head. "You want her to be safe, right?", he asked again. "Then put your gun away."

"Don't listen to hi-"

"SHUT UP!"

"OKAY, I will!", Mikey was worried after seeing Kishiyuro was roughly at Haru with his gun, causing him to follow everything the guy's said. Mikey lower his gun down as he slowly puts it down and lifted both his hands up. Then, he kicked the gun away, making sure it was not near him.

Seeing how Mikey is now without any weapons, Kishiyuro smirks in satisfaction and then suddenly....

BANG!!!

"MANJIROU!", a sudden shot towards Mikey's left thigh, causing him to kneel down in pain. Mikey then glared up at Kishiyuro who was grinning madly at him, how he love to see Mikey kneeling in front of him like a total loser.  The gun was still aiming at him which Kishiyuro knew himself that he only have 2 bullets in his gun.

One he will use to shoot Mikey to death as he pointed the gun on the white hair guy who was kneeling in front of him. The last bullet he will use to kill Haru caused never he plans to let both of the couples escape alive. He wants both Mikey and Haru to die no matter what.

"Manjirou...."

"It's okay, Haruchin....I will save you no matter what.", said Mikey in a gentle voice as he smiled warmly at Haru, making the girl less worried as he looks at her who was about to cry.

"Funny to hear that when you gonna die here, Mikey.", said Kishiyuro with a grin on his face as he looks down at Mikey who was glaring at him. "Now look at your man who will die right in front of you, Haru.", whisper Kishiyuro at Haru's ear, causing the girl to tremble in anger and terrified at the same time.

"Any last word?", asked Kishiyuro while aiming the gun at Mikey's head. Silent for the moment as both of them are staring at each other with Haru who was staring at Mikey with worried eyes. Then, Mikey started to speak...

"I will change my fucking fate and create my happy ending no matter what.", said Mikey with a serious tone as he glared at Kishiyuro. "This Tokyo Revengers' story. It's not a story about Takemichi but it's about me. I'm the fucking main character in my story and it will end with a happy ending again no matter what. I will make sure that to happen."