Chapter 54

After that day at the cafe, everything goes smoothly and everyone lived so well without any problems happening. A few weeks already passed, Mikey's relationship with Draken becomes good now as Draken sometimes will come to the cafe with Inui to hang out with Mikey and Kokonoi. At first, Sanzu was kinda annoyed with it but somehow he finally got used to the now. Kakucho also doesn't have any problems with getting along with them.

Seeing them all talking and laughing about some random things, make Haru happy as she sees them all getting along after so long. Even Mikey didn't smile brightly as he used to in the past, seeing him smiling even the slightest of it is already enough. Even, Seiyu was happy to meet with Draken and Inui again even though they didn't remember him. They get along pretty well even it's was the first time they meet each other. Somehow Draken and Inui feel like they had known Seiyu and Haru for so long as they didn't feel awkward being with them.

As a few weeks already passed, winter has arrived with the weather getting colder around the country of Japan. Walking in Tokyo's city with the light is everywhere since Christmas is getting closer.

These months, the cops didn't make any reports about the group named Bonten.

There are no reports of Bonten making any movement.

The report of them harming the public also has been stopped.

It's this the time they finally decided to keep quiet and didn't bring up more trouble to the public?

As the guy with the short white hair walked closer to his lover who looking at the news on the television near the electronic store in the city.

"What are you watching, Haru?", asked Mikey, getting the attention of the girl as his hand slowly held the girl's hand.

"Nothing. Seem you and the others didn't busy these months.", said Haru with a gentle smile on her face while walking away with Mikey. Mikey understands what his lover means, he then puts her hand inside his pocket's jacket, to keep Haru's hand warm as they keep walking together.

"Spending time at your cafe is more fun than doing that dirty works.", said Mikey.

"It's that so?", asked Haru while letting out a small chuckle. "I'm happy that you feel like that.", said Haru while smiling happily at Mikey. Mikey just slightly smiled at Haru as he enjoyed this night, walking together under the colorful light that shines through the city of Tokyo with the person he loves the most.

If it's for you, Haru.

I will do anything.

Anything so I can be with you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its normal day at the cafe with the new meal and sweet for the wintertime had been promoted at the cafe. Placing the cups of hot coffee on the table for the customers, Haru just smiled at them like usual. Today, Mikey didn't come to the cafe and that was unlikely of him. Usually, Mikey will call her and tell her that he won't be coming or might send her a message. But he didn't even do any of that.