Chapter 44

It's already morning with the sound of birds chirping outside could be heard. Her clear ocean blue eyes were open as she blinked twice while staring at her ceiling. Wake up from her bed, Haru feels the headaches on her head with her neck feels lil bit of pain as she corrects her neck.

"Why did my neck feel so fucking hurt?", she asked as she still corrected her neck while walking inside the bathroom to brush her teeth before taking the bath. She puts the toothpaste on her toothbrush and brushes her teeth while feeling sleepy.

After that, she takes off her clothes and then takes a shower. And yeah, without herself realizing it, someone was peeping on her from the bathroom door. Watching her taking the bath as the hot water was watering her naked body.

A few minutes later, she walked out of her bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body. Opened up her closet, she takes the bra and her underwear together with the clothes she needs to wear. As she takes off her towel from her body, revealing her full naked body since she thoughts that no one is at home.

"Pretty."

Quickly Haru turns to look back as she observes her room.

"Am I hearing things now? This apartment really has the fucking ghost.", she said in annoyance while wearing her clothes. Ignore it, she walks out of her room after finishing wearing her clothes and goes to her beloved cat.

"Lily~", call Haru in a happy tone while smiling at her cat. Opened up the cage, she take her cat out of the cage and holds it in her arms.

"Oh my! I thought you will hate me.", said Haru when Lily suddenly purred as she keeps rubbing her head on Haru's face and being clingy to her.

"Purr~"

"Haha~ glad you didn't hate me. Next time don't mess the food again, okay?", said Haru with Lily in her arms while walking to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast until Haru saw a meal already prepared on the dining table.

"HISSSS!!!", Lily starts to hiss after seeing the meal on the table, causing Haru to confuse why did her cat behaving so strangely over some food. Haru started to feel strange about the food as she stares at it but until she saw the note beside the meal. Read it, and a smile was creat on her face.

I leave the breakfast for you. Make sure to eat it and call me if anything bad happens. Love you.

-Your brother-

"He really doesn't need to come here though.", said Haru while smiling as she was happy that her brother came over to their apartment just to leave her breakfast even though how busy he is with his new project. However, her cat feels the opposite way as she keeps on hissing at the food.

"Come on, Lily. Your daddy Sei brings that for me, okay! Don't ruin it!", said Haru while holding her cat as she stares at her with a smile.

"Meow~"

"Let me eat it, okay?", asked Haru as she sits down on the chair at the dining table with Lily on her lap. As Haru is about to eat, Lily suddenly hissing at her, causing her to stop and stare down at her cat in strange.

"Come on! Are you gonna keep on hissing? You not telling me that brother put something strange in it, right?", asked Haru to her cat.

"Meow~"

"You seriously answering me for that question?", asked Haru again while looking down at her cat in disbelief with Lily just meowing back at her.

"Now, I feel like a crazy person because talking with my own cat. Is this the loneliness?", she said while about eat the food until Lily suddenly jumped on her face, causing her to fall down from the chair.