Chapter 19

To Takemicchi in 12 years.

"This video is specifically for me?", asked Takemichi.

"Yeah...", said Seiyu.

I've said plenty in my letter, but there's something that I want to address only to you.

Hearing that, Haru and Seiyu already figured what Mikey was about to tell Takemichi. The things that they had been protecting Mikey from in their last lifetime.

When I can't control myself, it is as if there is another me

A Dark Impulsivity.

"Dark Impulsivity.", said Seiyu as he mentions it together with Mikey, causing Takemichi to turn and look at Seiyu who staring seriously at the TV screen.

I'm scared of who I'll become in 12 years. I'm definitely not pleasant to be around with...

That's why I bid farewell to all the Toman members. You get it, right? I don't want you all to be involved with me.

Takemicchi, promise me this.

In 12 years, please stay away from me. Don't go back to the past to save me, or something. To walk down this path is my own decision.

Takemicchi, we will not be meeting again. So let me tell you this, for the last time.

Please live a happy life!

"Mikey-kun...."

"There he goes again....", said Haru, causing Takemichi to look at her, which is smiling sadly after hearing Mikey's messages.

"Huh?"

"Manjirou....he always like that....keeping everything to himself.", said Haru in a sad tone.

And one more Takemicchi.

Suddenly Mikey talking again with the message was not finished yet, causing Haru and Seiyu didn't expect that.

Remember when you asked me if I know anyone named Kazuki Haru.

Hearing that, all of them were shocked as they heard what Mikey said.

Actually Takemichi, that's name somehow feels familiar to me. Like I know that person, but I  don't remember.

I don't know why, but... it feels like I had missed that person so much. Even though I don't know who is it.

Said Mikey, which he is smiling sadly, causing them three, especially Haru to almost tearing up just hearing what he said.

'I miss you as well.....', Haru thoughts as she keeps staring at the screen while smiling sadly.

>____________________<

"This will be a farewell from now, Takemichi.", said Seiyu while smiling at the guy.