Chapter 75

The hotel was not busy with any visitors because it's was not the summer season yet. A guy with purple hair and light blue eyes seems to annoy by someone or something as the expression on his face was lil bit off.

"Just how long that I have to wait?! This getting more annoyed.", said Keiji who getting his drinks from the vending machines. Let out a small sigh, Keiji just being patient and sticking to the plan, if they start to move, they might suspect anything from it.

*ring...ring...*

Suddenly, a ring call from his phone could be heard as he stares at his screen phone which his assistant who is the one that call him. Pick up the phone, he was talking with his assistant regarding some problems that had happened at his father's company.

"What?! How can that be happening?! Where's my father?! Why he didn't handle it?!", said Keiji in annoyance.

"But Master was bei-"

As he was about to listen to what his assistant said, he accidentally bumped into someone which he looks at the person in annoyance at first. After recognizing the face of the person, Keiji's expression changed drastically as he saw a familiar person which blonde and ocean blue eyes is staring at him in surprise.

"Kazuki-san!? I don't expect to meet you here.", said Keiji as he was happy to with Haru.

"Young master?! Are yo-", before the assistant could finish talking, Keiji immediately cut off the call, and focus more on Haru.

"Oh...hey, young master Miyako. I also don't expect to meet with you here.", said Haru while smiling softly at the guy.

"Anyway...what are you doing here?", asked the purple hair guy which Haru's expression changed to sadness after hearing the questions.

"Oh....I just....come here...to relax my mind and...fixing my broken heart, I guess?!", said Haru while smiling with her eyes are full of sadness.

Hearing what the girl said, Keiji quickly pursued her with his face was full of worried, however, his mind was full of happiness which means he understands that Haru came to the hotel to relax her mind after what happened at the club.

'So, they break up, huh...luck on my side.', his mind was telling while his face was worried about the girl. "I don't know what had happened....but it's must be really hard for you, right?", asked Keiji in worried.

"It's fine...I'm really okay.", said Haru.

"Then, How about we go and have a walk at the beach or we can go shopping near the place. It's might help you feel better lil bit.", said Keiji while smiling warmly at Haru.

"How nice of you, young master Miyako."

"Just Miyako or Keiji is fine. It's was normal to help someone in trouble after all.", said Keiji which Haru looks at him with a smile.

"I will just go with Miyako. And...about the offer... it's was nice of you to help me but I already have a partner for that.", said Haru which caused Keiji lil bit surprised by what she said.

"What? Did you come with someone? Erm...who is it?", asked Keiji while smiling awkwardly at Haru. Realizing the reaction on the guy's face, Haru smirks lil bit and says....

"I came with my boy-friend!", said Haru while smiling gently at the guy who was shocked by what she said. Keiji starts to feel more awkward as he lets out a small laugh and doesn't know how he should answer the girl.

"Haru-chan~", call a sudden guy while walking closer to Haru and Keiji. Hearing the call, both of them turn to look at the person. Haru's face turns bright while Keiji has an annoying expression on his face after seeing a guy with burgundy and light lilac hair that gelled to the side is getting closer to them.