Chapter 11

The wind slowly blows the hair of the man with black hair who is sitting in front of someone else grave while smiling sadly at it.

"I can't believe there will be the time that I gonna visit you in this way isn't it?", said Seiyu while putting a flower on the grave.

"It's been 12 years and here finally I came to visit you.", he said again while smiling sadly at the grave.

"I'm a bad aniki to you, right? Baji ?", said Seiyu while smiling at the grave with tears that won't stop on coming out of his eyes. "Not just you...same goes for Izana....", said Seiyu as he keeps on crying in front of Baji's grave.

Don't know! I just feel comfortable saying anything to you!!!

OF COURSE, WE'RE HERE TO GET THE BOTH OF YOU BACK!!!

Aniki! Haru! The both of you were a light to Toman!! You two always be there for us when we need you!!

Seiyu can hears and see all of those memories of Baji. He can't stop on tearing up as he keeps on remembering it back.

Nothing! It's so hilarious looking at how the both of you fighting at each other just because of a minor issue.

Can I call you aniki?

Don't know you decide to join Toman.

I just want to be with aniki and everyone here.

Then, the memories of Izana started to fill inside his head, causing Seiyu to tremble in tears in front of the grave nonstop.

"Damn it......fucking damn it.....", he said while crying so hard as he remembers back every memory of him with all Toman members.

>_________________<

"I'm sorry. I'm coming late, isn't it?", said Haru who sitting in front of the grave of someone she knows.

"How have you been, Emma-chan?", said Haru as she starts to tear up after calling the name of the person she uses to close with.

"If only....if only I remember it earlier....you.... you will be here with me right now.....", said Haru who couldn't stop crying in front of Emma's grave.

"Draken must be missed you a lot right now... same for Mikey and me....", she said while smiling sadly at the grave with tears running out on her face.

>_________________<

"Man...We look really messy.", said Seiyu after visiting Baji, Izana, and Emma's grave with Haru.

"Haha~ still look handsome to me.", said Haru.

"Sometimes I really can't get used to when you give me a compliment.", said Seiyu while looking at his sister in disbelief.

"I'm being nice, idiot.", said Haru.

"Yeah...yeah...whatever.", said Seiyu while rolling his eyes. Both of them just walk together back to their apartment until Haru suddenly says something to her brother.