Chapter 34

It's was the morning after that sad night for Mikey. Wake up from her sleep, Haru looks down at Mikey who still sleeping soundly while hugging her waist like a clingy boy. Slowly letting go of the grasps, Haru then covers up the blanket on Mikey and leaves him sleeping more while she will be preparing for breakfast.

.

.

.

.

.

Frowning his eyebrows as his black dull eyes slowly show, Mikey feels like he was sleeping all by himself on the bed. Waking up and observing his surroundings, Mikey found that Haru was not with him. Getting up from the bed and walking out of the room, he walks towards the living room as he could see the black hair man is playing with his phone while Haru was preparing breakfast.

"Oh! Ohayo, Mikey!", said Seiyu after seeing the white hair man which he just nodded his head to him. Mikey then walked towards the kitchen as he stared at Haru who was busy preparing for breakfast.

"You can wait in the living room, breakfast will finish shortly.", said Haru with Mikey walking closer to her.

"You open cafe today?", asked Mikey.

"Yeah. I will go to the cafe after eating breakfast with you two.", said Haru while frying the eggs. Mikey staring the pan and the egg before he requests something from Haru.

"Can you flip it sunny-side up and crush it?", asked Mikey. Hearing that, Haru lil a bit surprised but then she smiled and says that she can do that for him.

After that, the three of them start to eat their breakfast which the atmosphere at the dining table lil bit lively as Haru and Seiyu have a child fights between them while Mikey just enjoys his breakfast as he stares at the siblings who is fighting with each other. It's was warmth and a calm atmosphere between the three of them. Like a family which Mikey really likes it and wishes it will be like this forever.

Then, Seiyu starts to move to his workplace while Haru will go to her cafe with Mikey who decides to tag along with her at the cafe instead went back to his hideout. Haru thoughts the cafe will continue to have a normal atmosphere today but she mistook it.

"Erm.....", Haru feels the tension and awkward atmosphere between the people in front of her which is Mikey and Takemichi was staring at each other.

She never expects that Takemichi will come today to her cafe, and meeting with Mikey after he shoots him, is kinda awkward between them.

"Erm... hey, Mikey-kun. How are you these days??", asked Takemichi while rubbing his hair awkwardly. However, Mikey just stares at him with his usual expressionless face without saying anything. And again, the atmosphere becomes silence awkward between them.

'Come on, both of you. Says something!! It's fucking awkward!', Haru thought as she stares at them.

As the awkwardness keeps on going between Mikey and Takemichi, another person suddenly comes inside the cafe as he greets Haru happily.

"HARU!! I'M HERE AGAIN!! AND THIS TIME I CA- MIKEYYYY?!!!!!", shout Sanzu in shock as he saw the white hair man staring at him with his emotionless eyes.

"Oh, great! I totally forgot about him.", said Haru as she facepalm her forehead after seeing Sanzu. And again, it becomes quiet as Sanzu doesn't know how he should say with Mikey in front of him, until another voice behind the rosy pink hair could be heard.

"Mikey??", asked the man as he takes a glance at them. Haru stares at the person and of course, she recognizes the man is and same as for Takemichi as well.