Chapter 15

With Mikey and Haru just all alone inside the cafe, like nothing to this white hair man, he just bluntly takes off his black clothes again, showing his half-naked body to Haru. With Haru, she stares in an annoyed lil bit while her mind was full of questions about Mikey's current life.

'Does he even bluntly takes off his clothes like this in front of other women as well?!', Haru thoughts as she stares annoyingly at Mikey. Not knowing the real-life of current Mikey, that this guy just shot the fuck of any woman that close or even touch him.

Mikey stares at Haru's face which shows some lil bit pissed as she was glaring at him in annoyance without any reason. Mikey somehow really enjoyed that expression on her face.

'What in the fuck you're staring at me like that?! WEAR YOUR DAMN MOTHERFUCKING CLOTHES !! Are you showing off your damn hot body to every woman like this?!! YOU DAMN FUCKING HUSBAND OF MINE!!', Haru thoughts as she keeps on staring annoyingly at Mikey.

Grabbing the clothes on her hands tightly because of anger, Haru just gives the new clothes to Mikey with her expressionless face while glaring at the man. Mikey didn't take the clothes as he lower his head closer to Haru. Haru looks at him in confusion for a moment until she finally understands what Mikey's intentions are.

Correcting the clothes, Haru put on the clothes for Mikey as the man just letting the girl do whatever she wants with him. Until then both of their faces are close to each other, causing Haru to look at Mikey's black eyes that stare at her clear ocean blue eyes.

As the both of them stare at each other without saying anything, suddenly Mikey's face moves closer to Haru, making the girl lil bit surprised as Mikey starts to move. Haru's eye slowly closed as Mikey was very closer to her until that...

RINGGG!!!

The sound of the phone ringing, causing the both of them lil a bit surprised as Haru quickly turns her head aside which Mikey stares at her in annoyance. The phone was ringing, which makes Mikey more pissed as who in the fuck just interrupted his moments with the girl in front of him. It's was Mikey's phone. Looking at the name on his phone, he frowns his eyebrows in annoyance. Who the one is calling? No one than the annoying motherfucker in the group, Sanzu Haruchiyo.

-What?-

-WE HAVE A PROBLEM, MIKEY!!-

Hearing Sanzu shouts on the phone, Mikey quickly puts his phone away from his ear. In annoyance, Mikey still continues listening to the man.

-What is it?-

-The fucking cops are on their way to our hideout!!!-

-Tell Koko to prepare a new place. We moved out before the cops arrived.-

-OKAY!!!-

As the call ended, Mikey frowned his eyebrows in annoyance again as he stares at his phone. With Haru who hears their conversation, understand what going on with their group right now. Even so, she just smiles at the guy in front of her, she knows so well that the person in front of her is the most wanted criminal but instead of telling the cops, she chooses to shut her mouth even she knows how wrong is that.

"You going back?", asked Haru while smiling at him, causing Mikey to look down at her.

"Hmm. I will send you back first.", he said while properly wearing his clothes. Hearing that, Haru lil a bit happy, even how much Mikey had changed, but there's some kindness inside him. As for right now, she just wishes for Mikey to get his memories back.