Chapter 84

In the following days, everything back to normal daily life for everyone. Winter season still didn't come to end yet and a day that mostly every couple will wait for every February is near. It's the Valentine's Day!

Haru got a call from Hina who was inviting her to join her with Yuzuha on making the chocolates for Valentine's Day. The three of them are at the supermarket to buy some ingredients that are needed for them to make chocolate.

"Nee...Haru-chan.", call Hina.

"Yea?"

"Have you thought of what chocolate that you wanted to make for Mikey-san?", asked Hina in curiosity for the blonde-haired girl answered.

"I want to know as well.", said Yuzuha who joined the conversation with both of them.

"Well...I'm still thinking about it though. Sometimes I do think it better to give him the dorayaki or taiyaki instead of chocolate since he loves that the most.", said Haru with a soft smile on her face.

"Just make him chocolate instead, Haru-chan. That's guy addicted to taiyaki and dorayaki can't be changed. And he will eat anything you make though.", said Yuzuha lazily.

"Hahaha~ I guess so. Anyway, are you will be giving the chocolate to Mitsuya?", asked Haru with a smile, causing Yuzuha to flinch in surprise and start to blush when Mitsuya's name was mentioned.

"I-I just give him as a brother!", said Yuzuha while Haru just smiled at her answers and Hina was chuckling behind the blonde hair girl.

'I'm wondering how did Mitsuya and Yuzuha end together in the past during our high school time. Guess because I and brother weren't there, everything turns out the same in the original storyline...', Haru thoughts as she stares at Yuzuha who was searching for the ingredients.

"I wish your relationship with Mitsuya turned out good in the future. I wish for both of you guys happiness, Yuzuha-chan.", said Haru with a happy smile on her face, getting the attention of the two to look at her. Then, Yuzuha suddenly burst into flustered, blushing so hard after understanding what Haru says.

"I-I said that he just a brother!!!", said Yuzuha so flustered while Haru and Hina just laughing at how cute Yuzuha was.

After that finish looking for all the ingredients that have needed, the three of them go to Hina's apartment to make the chocolate together there.

"Make yourself at home.", said Hina while Yuzuha and Haru just nodded their head. They walked towards the kitchen while observing the place with amazement.

"There's are some that didn't change.", Haru mumbled underneath as she smiled softly, remembering how she used to come to Hina's place to hang out or study.

Arrived at the kitchen, they took out the ingredients from the plastic and started to make chocolate together. Not of them had a hard time making the chocolate since the three of them were good at cooking. It takes a few hours for them to finish it since they're making the chocolate with joy, talking some random things, teasing and playing with the chocolate together, and more.

"And finally it's finished!!", said Hina with a smile, having some chocolate on her face together with Yuzuha and Haru as well. They started to wrap up the chocolate beautifully until Haru's eyes are on Yuzuha's chocolate that's have a heart-shaped like.

"That's cute chocolate for confessing.", said Haru which Yuzuha was blushing so hard by what she heard.

"I-I told you that this is a lil sister showed her love towards her brother!!! Not a confession!!", said Yuzuha who was so flustered.

"Hahaha~ sure...sure. How cute.", said Haru after letting out a chuckle.

"HARU-CHAN!!"

"Hahaha~"