Chapter 92

"Kokonoi, Ran, and Takemichi will stay here.", said Seiyu, causing everyone to shock at his word after they arrived on the 11th floor of the building.

"Listen here, I'm not just slightly telling myself to die or what but we dealing with a bomb right now. Ran can't lose any blood and I want both Takemichi and Kokonoi to protect Ran in case you encounter enemies. Rindou and Sanzu will go to the 6th floor and look for the bomb while I will stop the one on the 13th floor.", explained Seiyu which Sanzu, Takemichi, and Kokonoi were lil bit concerned with the idea.

"I will make sure to come back alive, so don't worry. I promise you guys that.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face.

Hearing what the guy's said, lil bit they feel better. Then, they proceeded with the plan which Sanzu and Rindou ran down the stair to the 6th floor while Seiyu went up the stair to the 13th floor.

Arrived at the place, Seiyu immediately searched every part of the place, looking for the bomb as he hoped for his mare hunch won't betray him. Checking on his watch while searching for the bomb, panicked all over the guy when there's more than 15 minutes left before it's exploded.

With the panicked all over him, heart racing so fast as it's will explode, Seiyu calms himself for a moment as he closes his eyes to hear any slightly sound of beeping over the place. Blanking his mind and only focusing on the sounds, finally, it reaches his ears as he immediately runs towards the place.

A sigh of relief from Seiyu which he glad to find the bomb that was inside the drawer of one of the workers' tables. Slowly taking out the bomb and gently putting it on the table, Seiyu quickly called Kokonoi.

"Aniki?!", a loud and clear voice of the guy could be heard through the phone call greet him

"Koko, I found the bomb. Now, let's proceed.", said Seiyu in a serious tone. Volume up his phone, Seiyu listens carefully to every destruction from Kokonoi.

"Okay, aniki. First, find anything there that you can use to cut, scissors or knife.", said Kokonoi which Seiyu quickly searched for the things and found the scissor.

"Ready, Koko.", said Seiyu. His heart was beating so fast as he was dealing with something never he imagined that he will. Looking at the time now which is 2 minutes 45 seconds, Seiyu takes a deep breath and focuses on every word of Kokonoi.

"Remove the outer cover gently, aniki.", said Kokonoi who was looking at the structure of the bomb from his laptop. "Aniki, first...if you see the purple wires near the bottom, cut it.", said Kokonoi which Seiyu slowly moved the scissor to the wire and cut it.

"......."

Seiyu let out a sigh of relief which both Kokonoi and Takemichi also relieved that they didn't make mistakes with the first wire. "Next, Koko."

They continue with cutting the wire one by one, while Rindou and Sanzu were still searching for the bomb on the 6th floor.

"Oi, Sanzu!! Did you find it?!", asked Rindou who was searching inside the office room that near Sanzu who was searching around the workers' table.

"STILL LOOKING FOR IT!", shout Sanzu.

Panicked all over both Rindou and Sanzu, they even keep checking on the time to make sure they didn't miss any moment of it. As they were busy searching for the bomb, suddenly the door of the entrance opened, causing both of them quickly aim the gun towards it.