Chapter 70

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Prepare anything you want...tissue or bucket 🪣 so that you could fill your tears in it.

To me..yeah..I'm shitting tears while typing this chapter...shit!😭 I'mma cry at the corner!

To you guys..well I don't know.😐

Here...I'm selling the bucket just in case..🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣

It's been a long time I give this warning from the first book😌✋🏻 I missed it!!😭🪣

Anyway...enjoy ~ 🤧

The beautiful night with the star shining on the skies night. Haru was drying her blonde hair after taking the bath after a tiring day at the cafe. Laying on her bed comfortably, Haru finally can relax for once after being tired of handling the Eri.

Staring at her ceiling, Haru starts to remember back her problems. Surprisingly, there are no photos of Mikey that were sent to her now which she was glad that they finally stop bothering her with those fake photos.

As she was about to sleep, suddenly her phone rang, meaning someone send her a message. She looks at the notification to see an unknown number has sent her a picture. Opened the message, Haru's eye wide open as she immediately wakes up from her bed after seeing the picture of Mikey with another girl again at the club.

"The fuck?! When these things will be stopping?!!", she asked herself in annoyance after receiving the picture of Mikey from an unknown person.

Staring at the picture again, Haru gets more annoyed with all of this until the words of what Izami said to her come to mind.

Go and have a talk with him.

Haru hesitated for a moment, but this wouldn't stop her heart to keep feeling uneasy about all of this. She really wants to talk about everything with Mikey right now, so she decides to call him. But no answer. Again, Haru called Mikey but ended up with answers from him.

Haru starts to feel more doubt about Mikey now, so she keeps calling him. It's fucking 45 times and still no answer from Mikey. Haru's expression starts to sadder as she stares at her phone. Then, she decides to call someone else instead of Mikey.

-Hello-

-Hey...Kakucho.-

-Haru? Yes? Is there anything you need?-

-Haha~Are you at the club? Cause I can hear loud music right there.-

-Haha..yeah.-

-Actually, Kakucho...Did Mikey was with you right now?-

-Yeah, we are all at the club.-

-Kakucho...can you tell me where's club are you and the rest right now?-

-........-

-Is there something wrong, Haru?-

-Oh...nothing. I just want to meet with Manjirou. And please don't tell him that I will be coming! I want to make a surprise!-