Chapter 39

Waking up early in the morning is a routine for Haru, since she has to prepare breakfast and then open up her cafe after that. She lil was a bit confused and strange at the same time as she standing in front of her closet.

Then, she goes over under her bed, in her bathroom, at the drawer, and at many places that she could look at. And ended in front of her closet again as she stares at it strangely.

"It is just me or why do I feel like my underwear and my bra are disappearing.", said Haru. "There's no way that brother of mine would steal my fucking underwear, right?", she asked herself as she starts to imagine strange things of what Seiyu will do with her underwear.

"Nahhh...brother is not like that.", she said while throwing away her dirty-minded.

"The only person that has been inside my room is me...brother and .....", said Haru as she thought deeply the last person other than her and Seiyu was inside her room before.

"Aiii...there's no way Manjirou would do this...", said Haru as she tries to push aside the thoughts of Mikey stealing her underwear and her bra.

>___________________<

-At the cafe-

In the end, Haru just threw aside the thought of her brother and Mikey stealing her underwear and her bra, as she just assumed that maybe she just forgot that she puts it somewhere or anything though she could think about it.

KRING!!!

The sound of the cafe doorbell could be heard as Haru turns to look at familiar people get inside of her cafe.

"Oh! Izami-san! Rishiyu-san and Azaki-san!", call Haru with a cheerful tone as she saw the three friends of her brother.

"Ehh! Haru-chan! You working here??!", asked Azaki as he walks closer to her with Izami and Rishiyu.

"This is my cafe.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"How in the world you guys here??", asked Seiyu while walking closer to them after hearing the names of familiar people to him from Haru.

"Come on! It's not like always we could meet with your sister.", said Izami while smiling at the black-haired man.

"Why in the world do you want to meet with her?", asked Seiyu in annoyance. Hearing what Seiyu asked, Izami turns to look at Haru with a smile on his face and says...

"Well, why not? Your siste-"

CLICK!!!

Before the light brown hair man could finish his word, he feels something hard touching his head from behind as the familiar sounds of things. Everyone there, which is Seiyu, Azaki, Rishiyu, Kokonoi, Takemichi, and Haru together with some customers looks at the scene in shock while Sanzu doesn't fucking care about it as he just enjoys the scene in front of him.

"One more word, then you're dead.", said Mikey in a serious tone after appearing out of nowhere and aiming his gun at Izami's head.

'MIKEY-KUNN!!??????!!', Takemichi's thoughts which is screaming madly inside his head while doing the ugly shocking face.

"Hahahahahaah!!! What such a nice joke, Mikey!! Why in the fuck you bring your fucking GUN TOY with you?!!", said Seiyu while smiling awkwardly as he was trying so hard to take away the gun from Mikey's hand.