Chapter 42

After those long nights, Haru woke up from her sleep as she straight to take a bath and prepare breakfast for herself before going to the cafe. Cleaning up her body and wearing her comfortable clothes, she then walked out of her room and go to the kitchen until something caught her attention as she eyed it.

Walking closer to the dining table, Haru stares down at the breakfast that was prepared on the dining table which was still hot.

"Does brother come back home and leave this breakfast to me? How nice of him to do this. Wonder what got into him.", said Haru while sniffing the foods.

"It's smell good though. Haha~ bet he buy it at some store before coming here. There is no way he will cook this. He will just end setting the fire at the apartment.", said Haru while chuckling at how she imagines her brother will set up their apartment with fire if he happens to cook.

Since the breakfast is already there on the table, Haru doesn't need to cook for her breakfast as she just eats the breakfast that had been prepared for her before she went out to the cafe.

>_____________________<

"So? How the date yesterday?~", asked Takemichi in a teasing tone to the girl.

"And since when you become like this??", asked Haru while looking at the guy in disbelief.

"Haru-san. Even I was a character in the manga, doesn't mean I will follow all that had been described in my profile data. Some of them might not same anymore.", said Takemichi as he explained it to the girl proudly. Haru can't bring herself to say anything as she just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

KRING!!!

Both Takemichi and Haru turn to look at the cafe door which shows the figure of 3 familiar men walking inside the cafe.

"Haru-chan!", call Izami in a cheerful tone while waving his hand with Azaki and Rishiyu with him from behind. Haru just let out a chuckle and waved her hand at them while smiling with her usual smile.

"Usual for me, take out, please!", said Izami while smiling at the girl.

"Usual for me and Rishiyu.", said Azaki with a bright smile while Rishiyu just nodded his head as he agreed with his colleagues.

"Sure. Please wait for a minute, okay?", said Haru.

"Sure, Haru-chan! Take your time!", said Izami.

After a few minutes later, their order was placed on the table as the three paid for their order.

"Brother doing fine at his workplace?", asked Haru to them three.

"Haha! He and Eiji look like zombies and that is thanks to the new project. Because of the project, they could not have enough sleep.", explained Azaki to the girl.

"It's that so? Haha, tell him to take care of himself more.", said Haru while smiling at the guys.

"We will, Haru.", said Rishiyu while smiling softly at the girl.

"We will tell him that! We his senior after all!!", said Izami while gently patting Haru's head, which causes her to flinch in surprise with the touch on her head. Well, the only people who freely pat her head are her brother, Mikey, and Eiji. Having other than those three pattings her head, kinda strange.