Chapter 47

Haru still struggling to escape while Rishiyu was busy sending Lily back into her cage in the living room. Haru wanna cry a lot as she really couldn't untie the ropes. She wants to run away from Rishiyu so much. However, luck is not on her side tonight as the man arrives back to her room with a grin all over his face.

Haru's heart won't stop beating so fast as her body is trembling in fear as the man slowly gets closer to her. Getting on the bed with Haru stares at the man who is now on top of her, she doesn't say anything and just dead staring at him.

"You said I can do anything I want, right? So don't struggle so much and listen to me!", said Rishiyu slowly kissing Haru's cheek, which make Haru feel uncomfortable feeling with someone other than Mikey kissing her cheek.

"I wish you had just been shot to death!", said Haru while death glared at the man.

"Haha~ how funny your joke is. Where's do you gonna get the gun to shoot me?", asked Rishiyu while his hand slowly moved over her body. "Damn Haru....your skin really so soft.", said Rishiyu with his eyes full of lust. Rishiyu then gently kissed on Haru's chest while his hands are explored all over her body.

Haru wants to scream for help so much. She doesn't like how Rishiyu keeps on touching her body with him already starts licking her body. His hand slowly moved over to her thighs as he still kissed her body nonstop, causing Haru to bite her lips as she wished someone to stop this guy from going more further. And luck is still not on her side.

Haru could feel the uncomfortable feeling all over her body as Rishiyu suddenly touched her private place. Rubbing it for moments before he forcefully inserts his finger inside her hole, causing Haru to flinch as she feels the man's finger inside her.

"Ahh~!!"

"That's right ~ moan more, Haru.", said Rishiyu while start moving his finger inside Haru, getting Haru to moan more with tears already running out from her eyes.

"Hmm~"

Haru bites her lips as she holds the disgusting feeling inside her. Tears won't stop running out from her eyes as she begs in her head for someone to save her. Rishiyu won't stop moving his finger inside her hole as he enjoys how warm it is, imagine how great it feels when he inserts his cock after this.

His cock gets harder as he keeps hearing Haru moaning nonstop in the room. His moving more faster inside her hole, causing Haru to moan more louder.

"Ah~! Manjirou ~ hel-

SLAPP!!!

Suddenly a strong slap on Haru's face by Rishiyu which the man was to piss as he hears the girl moaning another man's name. Haru could feel the pain on her cheek, which it turns red and some blood was out from her mouth.

"You bitch! You fucking dare to moan another man's name when I was the one is satisfying you!", said Rishiyu in a raging tone while strongly choking Haru's neck, causing her to have a hard time breathing.

"Awk...gak...."

"You fucking bitch! I will teach you when I fucking you tonight!!", he said in a raging tone while tearing up her underdress, revealing her fully naked body with his other hand still chocking her neck.

Haru's sight slowly gets blurry. Her face slowly turned blue. She was having a hard time breathing as she crying nonstop. She doesn't want to die yet. Not now. She doesn't want to leave everything yet. She begged and prayed nonstop in her head. Till that....

BAAM!!!

A strong and loud smash on the door room, causing both Haru and Rishiyu to look at the directions. A figure of the man who has short white hair, wearing his usual black clothes which makes Haru tear up in relief as she saw the man.

"The fuck you're doing with my Haru?", asked Mikey in a raging and serious tone as he witnesses what Rishiyu doing with his woman.

"You tha-"

SCRACK!!!

Mikey didn't talk so much as he run towards the bed and immediately do his spin kick towards the man, causing him to fall down from the bed. Mikey was pissed. He is so fucking pissed right now as he wants to kill the man right on the spot but he left his gun in the car as he is so in a hurry to get here.

SRACK!!

Mikey strongly kicked Rishiyu's face and keeps on kicking his abdomen nonstop, with Kakucho already arriving in the room and untying Haru while covering her naked body with the blanket. Grabbing the man's collar, Mikey starts to punch the man's face nonstop.

"You fucking dare to lay your dirty hand on my woman.", he said while keeps on punching the man's face.

"She is Bonten's leader woman. My woman. And you dare fucking hurt her.", said Mikey in a raging tone as he loses himself in his dark impulsivity as he keeps on punching Rishiyu.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Kokonoi was holding Lily in his arms, looking down at how hurt and bad the cat's condition is, causing Kokonoi to piss as he adores the cat so much after he plays with her for the first time at the cafe today.

Back to Mikey, he finally stop punching the man's face after a few minutes had passed. Trying to breathe properly because of tiredness from punching the man, he lets go of the man's collar and walked towards the bed which Haru looks at him with teary eyes while Kakucho gently calms the girl.

"Haru. You o-"

Before Mikey could finish asking her, Haru immediately hugged him as Mikey could hear her crying a lot while hugging him. Mikey hugged her back so tightly while gently patting her back with Haru who won't stop crying in his arms.

"Shushh....I'm here. You're safe.", said Mikey while kissing the girl's head as he calmed her down in his arms.

Kakucho looks at them both with worry as he feels pity for what the girl had experienced. How scared she was when no one was there to help her. Seeing Mikey who adores Haru so much than anything in his life, makes Kakucho mad as he suddenly recalls back his memories of losing someone important to him.

"Kakucho.", call Mikey.

"Yea?"

"I will stay here tonight.", said Mikey with Kakucho and Kokonoi who happened to be there with Lily in his arms nodded their head as they understood what their leader said.

"And that fucker...", said Mikey, causing Kakucho and Kokonoi to seriously listen to him.

"Bring him back to Bonten hideout.", he said in a serious tone while continuing patting Haru's back who is sobbing while hugging him tightly as she doesn't want Mikey to leave her any seconds.

"Sure.", said Kakucho.

"Seem I gonna join the torturing this time.", said Kokonoi while gently patting Lily's head. "I will place Lily in the car and bring her to get a treatment.", said Kokonoi while walking away from the room.

"Meow~"

"Shushh....don't worry. Daddy Koko will teach that asshole that hurt you~", said Kokonoi while patting the cat's head as he keeps walking away from the room, leaving Kakucho, Mikey, and Haru in there.