Chapter 28

-Before the event happened-

Bonten was having their fun in some private room at their clubhouse. With Sanzu just with his crazy attitude, swallowing the pills like always. Rindou and Kokonoi just drink alcohol while enjoying the crazy side of Sanzu in the room. Takeomi didn't do anything and just smocked at the couch together with Kakucho, Ran, Mochi, and Mikey.

"This really boring~", said Ran.

"Hah?! What do you expect to happen?", asked Kokonoi.

"JUST GO FUCKING THE BITCH THEN!!", shout Sanzu suddenly at Ran, causing all of them to look at Sanzu in disbelief.

"He has gone crazy.", said Kakucho.

As the rest executives are having their fun, Mikey who just quietly sitting on the couch just feels bored as he doesn't know what he should do at the club. Then, he suddenly remembered Haru, as he recalled back her every reaction she shows to him. Her annoyed expression when she stares at him without any clothes on him, her warm smile that's smiling at him, and her messy-looking face when he inserts his finger inside her.

He started to wonder how her expression will be if he inserts his cock inside her instead of his finger. How the girl won't stop moaning his name as he keeps on moving his cock up and down inside her. Begging him to move more faster. Just imagine it is enough to make Mikey get heated up.

As he stares down at his private place, Kakucho suddenly asked him.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just cumming my underwear.", said Mikey with his usual expressionless face as he stares down at his private place.

"Hah?", Kakucho in confused and shock as he hears what his leader just said. Ignore it, Mikey suddenly stands up from his seat, causing everyone to look at him.

"Where's are you going?", asked Takeomi as he stares at Mikey who was about to walk out of the room.

"Back to our hideout. This place is fucking boring.", said Mikey with Sanzu already following up with his king. Hearing that, the rest of them also started to move and follow their leader out of the room.

As all of them walked into the main room, which is a place where's people were having fun dancing under the coloring lights and drinking many beers and alcohol. At glance, Mikey saw a girl with blonde hair was being guided by a girl with brown hair, away to a different room. If other people, they probably won't recognize her, as there are many women with blonde hair in this world, but not with Mikey. This guy recognizes immediately his woman, doesn't matter what kind of clothes she's wearing or how far she is from him.

"What in the fuck she's doing at this kind of place?", mumbled Mikey as he starts to feel pissed.

Mikey starts to walk in the same direction as the girls while taking his gun out from his pocket, leaving all of his executives at the place. As he at the hallway, there's so many rooms was there but instead of opening them one by one, he kicked every single room door in raged, looking for his woman. Until that, he arrived at the right room, slowly walking inside the room, and see his woman fully naked on the bed together with another man who was about to fuck her up.

"Didn't I tell you.....? That you're fucking mine.", said Mikey as he stares at them with his emotionless eyes. Mikey was pissed. Seeing Haru fully naked in front of the other man and not him.