Chapter 48

After many hours had passed, the clock shows 1.45 in the morning, which Izami and Hakari already sleeping soundly on the couch with Eiji just sipping his coffee while accompanying Seiyu who won't stop waiting for the call from Mikey.

"Haru-chan will be fine.", said Eiji, making Seiyu glance at him. His eyes look very tired as well as his face. How many things he worried about. His work and his project but the top authority for him is his sister no matter how important his work is.

"I know that I might talk nonsense in this situation but....I don't why, it feels like things will be fine.". He said with a smile on his face as he tried to light up the tense atmosphere around the guy. Staring at his friend, Seiyu didn't say anything. He knows what kind of person his best friend is. Eiji might be annoyed sometimes, but his words always calm him and he is such a positive person.

"Thanks. You never fail to calm me with those simple words.", said Seiyu which caused Eiji to lil bit confused with what he said.

"Seiyu, yo-"

As Eiji was about to say something, suddenly Seiyu's phone ringing which caused him to quickly look at his phone. He immediately answered the call after seeing the name on his phone screen.

-How is it?!!!-

-.......-

-Brat! What's wrong?!!-

-Haru is fine.-

Seiyu let out a sigh of relief as he hears what he said. He worries about his sister to death and hearing that she was fine to make Seiyu happy with it.

-Where is she? I want to talk with her.-

-..........-

-You still doing your project?-

-Yeah. Why?-

-I need to discuss with you something related to Haru but I don't want this issue to disrupt your work.-

-........-

-Did something happen there?-

-.......-

-Yeah.-

-Tell me.-

-.....-

-Mikey. Tell me what actually happened there?!-

-Sorry. But I will explain everything when you finish with your project.-

-This brat! Stubborn as ever! Fine! Make sure to explain every detail of it to me when I finished my project here.-

-Sure.-

-She currently fine, right?-

-Yeah. She with me, right now.-

-Look after her when I was here. You better don't make any funny things with my sister or I will sue you for sure when we meet again.-

-Cannot promise that.-

-You li-

"This fucking lil shit! He dares to cut off the call when I did not even finish talking.", said Seiyu while looking at his phone in disbelief and rage.