Chapter 22

After getting out of the building with Takemichi on his back, Seiyu started to ask for people's help to give them a ride to the hospital. Of course, many people are willing to help them after seeing how bad Takemichi's condition is right now.

One of the civilians, give them a ride as Seiyu quickly gets in the car with Takemichi and goes straight to the hospital. Seiyu was in a panic as he saw how weak Takemichi is right now, he breathing so heavily and his gazed are so blurry.

"Brat!! Better hang on till we arrive at the hospital!!", shout Seiyu, getting Takemichi to keep consciousness.

"A...ni...ki....", calling Takemichi in his weak voice while crying, hearing Takemichi call him aniki instead of his name was shocking to Seiyu.

"Takemichi!!!"

"Aniki.....I remember.....everything.....", said Takemichi in his weak voice while crying so hard in Seiyu's arms.

"I know...I know....you call me Aniki is already the proof that you had remembered me and everything...", said Seiyu while smiling at the boy who won't stop crying in his arms.

"I missed....all of those moments.....", said Takemichi.

"Yeah..I know...I also miss it...", said Seiyu while trying so to hold his tears and keep smiling warmly at Takemichi. "So Takemichi... even everything already so late....we still can create the new one... so you...can't die....Hina-chan is waiting for you...", said Seiyu as he no longer could hold his tears and cry so hard.

Hearing that, Takemichi really crying so hard. How he wishes those kinds of beautiful futures with everyone are still could be created again.

"You can't die....we already lost Baji...Izana and Emma....we can't lose you as well....so please do this for me....please hang on till the end....", said Seiyu in his shaking voice as he begged Takemichi to still alive till they arrived at the hospital.

"I will...aniki....", said Takemichi with a smile on his face while tears ran out from his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Takemichi and Seiyu are on theirs way to the hospital, meanwhile with Haru and Mikey at the abandoned bowling alley. As both of their eyes are staring at each other. Haru just looks up at Mikey with a smile on her face while Mikey looks down at her with empty eyes as his left hand was pining her shoulder down to the ground while his right hand was holding the gun which is aiming at her head.

"Even right now....I still can't pull the damn trigger.", said Mikey as he looks at Haru in rage. Haru didn't say anything as she just keeps staring at Mikey which the gun are aimed at her head by Mikey.

"It's should be easy....I already shot many of bitches....so why....?", he asked. "Why in the fuck I still hesitated to fucking kill you?!", said Mikey while death glared at Haru. Even hearing Mikey says that Haru still put a smile on her face. Hearing the person she loves to her life, saying that he wants to kill her, it's breaking Haru's feelings. But she still holds her tear and smiles gently at the man.

"Just what are you? Why I can't fucking stop thinking about you?", said Mikey in a serious tone as he pushed the gun on Haru's head. "Kazuki Haru...you really pushed my limits.", said Mikey in his rages as he death glared down at Haru with hateful.