Chapter 64

Both Mikey and Haru leave Eri alone in the hallway. Haru glanced at Mikey, who wearing a black turtleneck cloth with black jeans. He even wears black boots. Tonight his style is different since he usually wears his black t-shirt and pants with slippers. He looks damn handsome which Haru didn't deny at all.

"Anyway, Manjirou. How are you're here?", asked Haru as he was curious how Mikey was here at the same hotel as her.

"Since we cancel our date. The others suggest going out and having fun. It's was annoyed though.", he said as he frowned his eyebrows in annoyance. But one thing that Haru doesn't know that is, Mikey was lying to her. Why? Because the real reason is the rest of Bonten are suggesting to go out and have fun to pursue their depression leader who being a sad boy for the whole fucking day because his date was canceled.

"I see....", said Haru. "Aren't you should go back to them now?"

"I don't want to. It's so boring. Let me go with you to the party. Who knows? I might hunt many fucking pigs tonight.", he said which Haru was more worried to let the guy goes with her.

"Come on, Manjirou. If you being like this, I can't bring you there.", said Haru while Mikey wrapped his arms around Haru's waist and started being pampered with her.

"Only these night.", he said.

"What about the other executives?", asked Haru in worried.

"They will be fine.", he said.

-Meanwhile with Bonten's executives-

"Anyone see Mikey?", asked Kakucho to the rest members who enjoyed their time at the club inside the same hotel as the party was held.

"He said that he wants to go to the restroom.", answered Rindou who busying playing cards with Ran, Kokonoi, and Sanzu. "THE FUCK?! OI! YOU'RE CHEATING!!"

"Nope, you see wrong, asshole!", said Sanzu who grinning at him.

"WHAT THE- YOU GUYS SEEING THIS?!", shout Rindou angrily as he asked Ran and Kokonoi.

"I win.", said Kokonoi which caused all of them to shock after showing his card. "All the money is mine~", he said as he takes all the money that was bet on.

"I even cheating!! How the fuck you still win?!", shouts Sanzu to the long white hair guy.

"The fuck?! So you really are cheating?!!", shout Rindou angrily as he grabbed the rosy pink hair man's collar.

"If you want to win, of course, you need to cheat as well~", said Kokonoi proudly while Sanzu looks at him in annoyance that he got fooled by Kokonoi in the game.

"I should have learned this.", said Ran who just smiling as he looks at amusing scenes in front of him.

Kakucho just facepalming his forehead as he doesn't know how he should talk with these four annoying motherfuckers.

"So you guys just let Mikey wander around the hotel all by himself?!", asked Kakucho which got their attention them. "What if he encounters with any bitch? He gonna caused the problem."

"He didn't bring his gun with him. So everything will be okay.", said Rindou.

"Do you think the gun is just only he used to kill people? Right now, he is damn fucking depression and Haru wasn't here to calm him down.", he said which caused all of them to think deeply about the situation.