Chapter 94

Suggestions:
Read this chapter while listening to any sad music.🙂🔫

I suggest 'Love is gone' by Slander.

But you can freely choose any sad song.✨

"ANIKIII !!!", shout Takemichi with teary eyes as he tried his best to push the rocks but it's was useless. However, he didn't give up and continued doing it, causing his hand and his fingers to be dirty and bloody. Kakucho was looking at him with disbelief, he knows that his friend always like that. He never gives up no matter how many times people want him to stop.

Sanzu who didn't care any shits about the whole situation, just continue to dig it madly. Everything was in total messed and panicked until the sound of phone ringing could be heard, causing everyone to fall into silence for a moment. Then everyone turns to look at Kokonoi as the guy was looking at his pocket, his phone was ringing which he immediately take out to see Seiyu's name on the screen.

"ANIKI?!!", shout Kokonoi as he answered the call and turn on the speaker so everyone could hear the guy's voice through the phone. It's was silent for a moment which they all are focusing on Kokonoi's phone. Then....

"Hey....Koko....", Seiyu's weak voice could be heard as they all are happy to hear his voice, meaning that he was okay on other side of the ruins. "Did Sanzu....and Takemichi....doing fine?", asked Seiyu.

"A-Aniki...I'm doing fine!! Sanzu and I are doing fine. We're totally fine.", answered Takemichi with tears already running out on his face after hearing Seiyu's voice through the phone.

"I see...good to know that.", said Seiyu as his voice a sound relief to know that Sanzu and Takemichi are safe.

"Nee...aniki. Just wait, okay? We will try to look for a way to save you.", said Kokonoi as he give his phone to Takemichi and tried to find something or anything he could find to save Seiyu, however...

"Forget it, Koko.", said Seiyu, causing Koko to stop and look at his phone with a shocked face together with everyone there. "Forget it..... don't need to save me.", hearing the word not to save him causing Koko, Takemichi, and Sanzu to shock even more.

"A-Aniki.....w-what...do you mean by don't need to save you? Wh-What are you saying? Yo-You joking,....right?", asked Sanzu in trembling voice as he was smiling, thinking that Seiyu just joking around. It's was silent for a moment until they could hear coughing through the phone, getting them all to be more worried.

On another side, Seiyu was leaning against the rocks as he held his phone. Blood is covering his body and watering the floor. The blood didn't stop bleeding out from his left waist after was stabbed by the steel. His right leg is fully crushed by the stones as he couldn't even feel his right leg anymore. His face was so pale and dying because he losing so much blood.

"Takeomi....Kakucho....Mochi....", called Seiyu in his weak voice, causing the three of them to be listening to him. "Take...Koko....Takemichi...and Sanzu....out of here.....", said Seiyu.

"HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, ANIKI?!!", Takemichi's loud voice could be heard clearly through Seiyu's phone.

"Listen here.....I don't have....much time to talk with....you guys....so listen."

"Shut up, Aniki! Don't ever say it! W-We gonna save you no matter...what.....so don't...ever said....it.....please.....", begged Takemichi with tears won't stop watering his face, staring at the phone in his hand with Kokonoi and Sanzu slowly tearing up as well.