Chapter 76

Stars glowing in the night skies. Quite and no sound other than the sound of music from inside the car who was driven by white hair guy with the girl who has blonde hair is sitting beside him.

"Nee, Haru.", called Mikey, getting the attention of the girl.

"Yea?"

"Wanna go on a trip after this?", asked Mikey which makes Haru lil bit confused with the sudden question.

"On winter?"

"Yea. Somewhere else or whatever place you wanna go.", said Mikey which Haru let out a small chuckle at his sudden decisions.

"Why so sudden?"

"Nothing. Maybe some trips before marriage.", said Mikey. Hearing what the guy said, Haru stares at Mikey for a second before she turns to look at the front and smile.

"Sure. Let's go on trips.", said Haru with a soft smile on her face.

>______________________<

"See you tomorrow. Good night.", whisper Mikey while kissing Haru's cheek after arriving at the girl's father's mansion.

"Good night.", said Haru.

Mikey slightly smiled at Haru as the girl is slowly entering the mansion while waving her hand towards him. After that, Mikey turns around and walked towards his car. Get in the car, his face changed to his usual expressionless face which he starts the car engine and drives straight to the Bonten's hideout.

After a few minutes, Mikey finally arrived at the hideout as he got inside the mansion. The first place he will go is the hidden room that is placed deeper inside the mansion, the Bonten torturing room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

>___________________<

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I just wanna say is...

The torturing time will begin ✨again✨!