Chapter 20

After killing the man, Mikey just stares down at the corpse. His mind was totally messed. He still has a mixing feeling. He did tell that he will have Haru for himself but why was he so obsessed with her. Mikey can't stop feeling suspicion on Haru. Why he acts like this just over one woman?

Mikey usually never cares about any woman as he just shoots and kills them all if they even trying to get closer or touch him. Even so, Mikey didn't feel like that when with Haru, and that got him a mixing feeling if he should have her by his side or just fucking kill her because of being controlled by her.

"That woman sure makes me go crazy.", said Mikey while tightly holding his gun in rage.

"Mikey.", call Sanzu, causing white hair man to turn and look at him. "Satisfied?", asked Sanzu with a grin on his face.

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

Mikey shot twice at the man's corpse and then just walked away out the place, leaving the dead body with blood slowly watering the floor.

"He really mad.", said Mochi as the rest of the executives starts to follow up with Mikey from behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-The next day-

The cafe is still not finished rebuilt yet, so Haru just enjoying her free time as she decides to walk in the city.

"Neither my teenage time or my current adult time, the only way for to spend my boredom is walking to any place that I feel like I want to go.", said Haru to herself while walking in the city by herself.

As she bores being by herself, she didn't expect to meet with someone and quickly greet him after seeing him.

"Riku!!", call Haru to the black hair guy.

"Haru! What are you doing here?", asked Riku while smiling warmly at the girl.

"Nothing much. I just bored since I didn't open my cafe today.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Why?"

"Ermm...some lil bit problem had happened.", said Haru laughing awkwardly at Riku.

"So, Haru...you said that you were bored, right? So.. wanna hangouts together today? And of course as a friend!", said Riku with a smile on his face.

"Sure, Riku.", said Haru.

Then, both Haru and Riku continue their hangout in the city as they go shop in many stores together, eating at some restaurants and many things that they could do to spend their time for the whole day.

"Hey, Haru...", call Riku with both of them walking under the light of Tokyo city.

"Hmm...??"