Chapter 31

The sound of the television from the living room can be heard as the siblings are enjoying watching some drama. Until suddenly the sound of rain from the outside of their apartment can be heard as the girl with blonde hair turn to look at their apartment's window.

"It's raining cat and dog tonight.", said Haru, getting the attention of the older guy who sitting beside her.

"That's mean bad things will happen on someone.", said Seiyu as he didn't care about it and just watching the television.

"How can you end with that kind of conclusion??", asked Haru.

"Well~ if we recall back our past timeline. I originally die by getting shot on a rainy day. Izana died by saving Mikey from getting hits by car on a rainy day and you! Originally die at the hospital being attacked by some delinquents on your coma and that! Happened. On. Rainy. Day.!", explained Seiyu lazily to his sister while eating the snacks in his hand.

"So, I basically don't fucking care who gonna die today.", said Seiyu again.

"You really such jerk as always.", said Haru while looking at her brother in disbelief.

"At least Senju loves this jerk in the end.", said Seiyu again while making an 'I don't care' face to his sister. Hearing the name of Senju, causing Haru to wonder about the girl.

"Erm...have you met her?", asked Haru. Hearing the question from his sister, Seiyu's expression became sadder as he starts to remember about his wife.

"After I got my memories back....I try to look for Senju many times these past 4 months...", said Seiyu as his voice sound very sad. Thinking about it back, he suddenly smiled softly, causing Haru to be more worried about her brother. Seiyu then turns to look at Haru as he is smiling warmly at the girl.

"Nissan....", call Haru in worried as she stares at her brother.

"I feel sleepy...I will go to bed first.", said Seiyu as he stands up from his seat at a walked towards his room.

"I wonder when everything gonna ends....", said Haru in a sad tone as she stared at her brother had disappeared too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

>_____________________<

⚠️WARNING⚠️

-The torturing will begin-

Quick reminder for people who has some trauma or are uncomfortable with it may skip this scene.😬✨

⚠️Don't blame me, I already warned you guys⚠️

⚠️Let the scene begin~😌🔪

>_____________________<

.

.

.