Chapter Seventy Six

Nats POV

As the movie came to an end, Tony turned the lights on.

"I'm not even sure why, but, I enjoyed that," Tony says as she stretches.

"Right! Inigo was a very worthy opponent. He fought for his father even as he was stabbed!" Thor bellows.

Everyone gives their voice of approval but Spencer turns to me.

"So, did you enjoy it?" Spencer asks me.

I can't help but break into a smile. "I did. You have impeccable taste in movies. They loved each other after all of those years and they never gave up on each other."

"Yeah, their love story is one for the ages. Plus, he's a bad ass pirate that takes down the dumb ass prince and befriends the men that were suppose to kill him."

"Hm.. kind of sounds like someone I know."

"You know a pirate?!" Spencer asks excitedly.

I shake my head laughing. "No. But I know you. And you're a bad ass that helped take down bad guys and befriended the people that were suppose to be your enemy."

"Oh.."

"Yup. And I think you're way cuter than Westley. And you'd be a better pirate." I bring our lips together for a quick kiss.

She's blushing.

"Love.."

"Don't try to argue with me here," I tell her sternly.

"Yes ma'am," she smirks at me.

  This girl.

      "So does that mean you're my Buttercup?" She whispers against my lips.

I groan and pull her in for a more passionate kiss this time. She slides her tongue across my lip and I grant her access immediately. She moves herself so she's hovering over me and moan as I feel her hips grind down against my own.

I then feel a kick on my foot and pull away to see Yelena giving me a death stare. I look around and realize everyone is still in the room.

Right..

Spencer clears her throat.

"Uh.. so who is up for another movie?"

"Um, yeah. Let's go with that." Clint.

"Sure yeah.. a movie.." Steve.

"Yup." Wanda.

"Sorry guys.." I start.

"Let's just watch the movie," Carol says. I'm not entirely sorry about that.

Wanda doesn't even ask what to watch, she just picks a movie.

Once the lights are back off and the movie is being played, Spencer's turns her attention back to me.

"I'm not really sorry," she whispers to me.

Me neither.

————————————————————————

Spencer's POV

The second movie ends and we all slowly start to get up and stretch, mumbling good nights as they head off to their own rooms.

I get up off of Nat and see that she is passed out. She looks so adorable. I kiss her forehead before I look to see who else was claimed by slumber.