Chapter One Hundred Fifty Seven

Spencers POV

I see her.

She is absolutely stunning.

She's glowing.

She's smiling.

She's walking towards me.

I drop down to my knees before Wanda helps me back up.

I have to wipe away my tears.

My smile can be seen from the sun.

I want to describe to you all the happy mushy feelings I'm having right now but.. I literally can't.

There is quite clearly no words to describe this feeling.

The thudding of my heart reminds me this is real.

She is still walking towards me but it feels like it's in slow motion.

I'm okay with this. I want to live here as long as possible. I want to take in every second and hold onto it forever.

This.. This right here has been worth any pain or suffering or heartache I've had up until now.

I watch in elation as Alexei and Melina kiss Natashas cheeks before I get to take her hands in mine.

"You are.. breathtaking, love. The most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on."

Her smile matches mine. "I can't take my eyes off of you. You.. you are stunning, Spence. I.. are those what I think those are?"

I smirk a bit, "if you think it's the black widow symbol sewn in red into my suit a million times over, then yes."

She shakes her head but keeps on smiling, "you.."

"Oh! And.." I briefly release one of her hands to move my jacket to the side.

She laughs, "are those little ghosts?!"

"Yes. I wanted something that would represent both of us. Our pasts are still apart of us but they aren't anything that's stopping us. We're here, together."

"And are those the boots I got you?"

I smile wider, "they sure are. Only seemed fitting. Is that alright?"

"I absolutely love it. You are so damn adorable," then she kisses me.

"Okay, seriously you two? She's already going to marry you, Spence, you don't have to sweet talk her. We aren't even at the vows yet!" Yelena says half jokingly.

We pull away smiling and laughing, along with just about everyone else. "Sorry, Lena. We'll try to behave."

"Yeah, I don't believe you." They laugh some more.

She clears her throat and begins her speech, "thank you all for being here to witness the love story of a Russian ex assassin and a villainous ghost, who were destined for desolation, but somehow found each other and turned this love into one for the ages."

I'm just staring adoringly into Nats eyes. How can I not?

"Their love hasn't been the easiest and neither are without their faults or haunted pasts. But somehow they've managed to let go of everything that was holding them back and let this beautiful love story form. One I have been able to witness first hand. Not that I've always enjoyed that. I don't know if you've noticed, but they're very affectionate.."