Chapter One Hundred Nine

Spencers POV

So.. it's actually been a few months since the last time we talked.

No, not between myself and Nat or the team.

Just you and I.

You've missed a lot. And you haven't.

And.. we're still in Russia.

I know, I know. What am I still doing in Russia?

Well, you see, it was just so easy.

 Let me explain.

Yelena and I are like a well oiled machine. We've been living together for so long we're use to having the other around. It's never a question on who is going to cook or clean; our bathroom routines work effortlessly. We grocery shop together every Friday.

And we get along so well. Like living with your best friend that's like a sister and you're almost the same person. Or at least you understand that person better than almost anyone.

 We both like doing the same things. We're always down to go to the karaoke bar together or out for a ride on our bikes or just staying in to binge some movies.

 We go to her parents for dinners or to help out with the pigs. We even go up there to shoot every once in awhile.

 And with the tattoo shop.. well, let's just say I found my groove and I have that song on repeat. It took a little longer to catch up on my previously scheduled appointments than I originally planned. But then the appointments just keep rolling in after that and it's been really hard to turn anyone down. Lately I have my days fully booked.

I'm honestly not even sure where all of these people are coming from. Every time I think I've tattooed everyone in this small ass town, more new people keep showing up.

I know some are from out of town as I talk to them but it's crazy to think they all want to come this far for a tattoo.

So how can I say no to them?

 And it feels incredible to be so good at something that people would drive a couple hundred miles for.

So I'm riding the high.

Considering what I use to use some of my skills for, I can feel good about this.

We've kind of just fallen back into the groove we had before Natasha came to visit.

Yell at me later.

And before you get too upset with me, yes, I have visited the team.

Wanda and I have trained together, though not really with the stones powers. I don't really know what has been happening with that as I really did take a step back.

I've also had some girls nights with the crew. I'm talking the facials and the nails and all of that. Val also helps me make sure we all get wasted and dance our asses off.

I've watched Morgan a few times and I've learned a few new video games with Peter.

Of course they ask when I'm coming back and I tell them I'm busy with the shop or the restaurant and then promise it won't be much longer.