Chapter One Hundred Fifty Three

Spencers POV

      Wanda had wanted a tattoo, but she wasn't sure what she wanted. So instead, I had used my brand new tattoo gun from Alexei and Melina to give myself one.

       It really only seemed fitting.

       It was simple and small, but I like it.

       Nat does too.

       But that was about a month ago now.

       I have also officially opened the tattoo shop calling it, you may have guessed this, The Guardian. It's okay, Alexei said I could use the name. He actually insisted.

       The appointments have been slowly trickling in. I am brand new here, so it will take a while to really build that loyal clientele again.

       But I'll get there. It's been nice just getting to ease back into everything. And people talk, especially when they get a kick ass tattoo they want to show off to their friends.

       So it's all looking up.

       But I'm not committing that much time to it. Not yet, at least. Didn't want to have a set schedule when I'm about to get MARRIED.

       We are getting dangerously close to the wedding date and somehow my excitement keeps growing. We have been in this bubble of wedding planning since the engagement and it's kept us busy.

      The details have all come together, everything is set. It's now just waiting for that day to arrive.

      Well, and the bachelorette party.

      But that's tonight.

      I have no idea what we're going to end up doing. Nat and I decided to have one together and let Yelena plan it.

      She was thrilled with the assignment.

      But she's also been very good at keeping it all a secret. I'm not even sure who is going to be there or when we have to be ready yet. She only told me it was today, last week.

      These damn Russian spies. Who knew they'd be so good at keeping secrets?

      But I trust her fully.

      Yes. I am highly curious as to what we could be doing.

      But I just have to wait until I hear from Yelena that I should get ready.

       That's totally an easy thing to do.

       Well, it's made easier by the fact that I have a tattoo appointment I have to do today, which I am looking forward to.

       Yelena assured me that I had time for it.

       So I am just biding my time until the noon appointment by cuddly up with my fiancé.

      She's still sleeping.

      Sometimes it really surprises me how much she actually sleeps in.

      It's fine by me though, more time I get to spend with her in bed. And that is for sure one of my favorite things to do. No matter what we are doing in bed.

       It's currently only.. 7:42. Which is pretty early for me, actually. I can't help it. Each day with this woman brings new excitement and I can't help but want to have as much time with her as possible.

      Okay, I know that was a little cheesy. But that doesn't make it untrue.

      Okay, and it's also the fact that I have a tattoo appointment today. And the bachelorette party tonight. I can't help it; my mind has been racing with the possibilities.