Chapter One Hundred Thirty Three

Spencers POV

      Best birthday ever? One million percent. Maybe even the best day ever.

       The lengths Natasha went to make sure my day was special, surrounding me with people that love and care about me, getting to relax and just.. have fun.

      I couldn't ask for anything better.

      Knowing this woman is my girlfriend.. that I get to hold her, love her, care and protect her. Learn about her everyday. Explore with her...

      And all as myself.

      She knows everything.

      And she still loves me.

      "Morning, bub," Natashas sexy morning voice breaks my train of thought.

     "Good morning, love." I kiss the top of her head and continue to play with her hair.

     "Did you have a good birthday?" She asks with her eyes still closed.

    I smile. "It was the best. Thank you."

    "Mm. Anything for you, bub. I love you."

    "I love you, too. How about I make you breakfast, hm? You can stay in bed and I can treat you."

    Her eyes finally open to meet mine. "You treated me last night," and a huge smile forms.

    I know my face goes a little red.

    "Well.. yes. But I would treat you all the time. In any way possible." I slightly pull her ear with my teeth.

    "I might need you to show me how many different ways."

     "It would be my pleasure."

——————

       After treating Nat multiple times, I let her sleep while I came downstairs to make some breakfast.

       Well, that's what I told her.

       Not that it's a lie. I am going to make breakfast. But not right away.

      I'm on a whole other mission.

      No, not that kind.

      I'm looking for..

      "Ah. Glad I found you."

      I sit down next to Yelena who is watching a movie in the common room with Bucky, Steve, Thor, and Wanda.

      "You found me. What's up?" She gives me a weird look.

      "Are Melina and Alexei still here?"

      "Yeah. Pretty sure, anyway. They haven't said good bye and I think they would have before they would go back. Pretty sure they're going with us."

      "Perfect."

      "Why?"

      "Will you come with me?"

      She narrows her eyes. "Why?"

      I playfully roll my eyes. "Just.. trust me?"

      That gets her. "Fiiine," she says so dramatically.

      She stands up when I do and then follows me out of the room.

      "Do you know what room they stayed in?"