Chapter One Hundred Seven

Spencers POV

       It's the day Yelena and I are suppose to go back to Russia and I have been avoiding having to see the team all morning. Taking as long as possible to pack the five things of mine I have to take back.

       And three of those things are technically Nats that I'm stealing. The other two are the suits from Luigi's place that Yelena and I picked up.

      I'm apparently really good at procrastinating.

      Nat isn't exactly complaining as it means I've pretty much stayed in bed with her a couple extra hours. And considering she doesn't really want me to go anyway, well it's a win win.

      But I do have to tell them.

      Only because Yelena is banging on the door yelling at me to go down to the common room where she has everyone waiting for us.

      "Go on, bub. I'll be here waiting for you afterwards."

      "Aren't you coming down with me?" I asked a little surprised.

      "Nope. This bed is way too comfy. And besides, you're telling the team you're leaving. I don't want to be apart of that."

      I give her my best sad eyes, "but please, love."

      She rolls her eyes but says, "fine. You're lucky I love you. But we're coming back up here when you're done. And I'm not talking, I'm just there for cuddles," she informs me.

       "A: I am very lucky you love me. I thank my lucky stars everyday. B: no argument from me. And 3: I am always down for cuddles," I list off.

       She laughs and shakes her head, pushing me to get out of bed and then following me.

      "You're such a dork. But it's true, I do love you."

    I smile as I bring her in for a kiss.

      "I love you too." I tell her once we're apart. Then I grab her hand and teleport us outside of her room where Yelena is still waiting.

      "About time! Are you finally ready?" Yelena asks me.

      "As I'll ever be." Then I hold out my hand for her too and teleport us once she grabs it.

     "Holy shit, Spencer. Don't do that," Bucky says as he holds his heart.

     "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I give the old man a fright?" I tease him.

     He glares at me so I stick out my tongue at him.

     "As entertaining as that was, what are we doing here, Yelena?" Tony asks after he's done laughing at Buckys reaction.

     "Right. This is where I let Spencer do the talking."

     I whip my head over to her and whisper, "what the hell! Why do I have to tell them?"

     She glared at me.

     "I thought we were in this together, Lena!" Still whispering.

     "Yeah well, you're the one that's leaving them!"

     "What? We're literally both leaving!"

     We're just whisper shouting at each other while everyone waits.

     "You know what I mean."

     "No, not really."

      I don't get to hear Yelena's rebuttal as I am, only somewhat gently, pushed forward by my girlfriend.