Chapter One Hundred Ten

Spencers POV

I've got my 'badass bitch' playlist going as I'm tattooing a squid stabbing a sword into this guys heart. Well, part of it anyway. He'll need another two sessions. But, I know, now you want this tattoo, right?

Oh? My playlist name? Tattooing gives me great self of confidence. I feel the playlist should match.

Since I did the outline of it the last session, I actually get to put some color into this bad boy today. Luckily this guy wanted the craziest colors for this so it's been a blast to design and now tattoo.

The guy is pretty chill, too. Good conversation and he doesn't move a lot. Makes for an easy tattoo session.

Just a bit longer and I'll have a small break. And I am starving.

——————

I finally get to stretch for a bit as the session is done and I can cash this guy out up front.

"Alright man, thanks for another great session. I'll see you in two weeks," I say as he goes to leave.

"No, thank you. I can not wait to see this thing when it's finished," then he walks out the door.

What? Oh. Yeah.. the whole two more weeks thing? Yeah. Well, I can't just leave the guy with half his tattoo, right? That would just be rude.

Since he just left, I can finally sit down to eat my lunch.

As I'm walking to the office in the back to grab my food, I'm stopped.

"Spencer!"

I whip around to see Yelena and break into a smile.

"Hey, Lena." And I go for a hug. "What a nice surprise. Did you want to join me for lunch? I only have half an hour before my next session but I do have half of my chicken cordon blue with your name on it."

"No, thank you. I already ate, though I would have waited if I knew you hadn't eaten yet."

"Oh, okay. No problem. Just stopped by because you missed me or are you actually here for a tattoo?"

"Well.. not exactly."

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Not that I don't want to see you! But I do have ulterior motives." She gives me a big smile.

I'm a little suspicious. "Okay.. I'm listening."

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind teleporting me to the compound so I could spend the day with Nat?"

"Oh," I kind of laugh. "You had me worried. But, yeah. Of course I will teleport you."

"Yes. Thank you!"

I offer her my hand and she takes it.

"Where in the compound do you want to go?"

"Um.. I guess the kitchen would be safest."

"Works for me. Nat knows your coming, right? Or is this a surprise?"

"We've talked about hanging out but didn't set a day. But I know she isn't on a mission."

"Gotcha. Well, tell her I said hi and I love her. And have fun," I give a big smile.

"I will."

"Okay, then just let me know when you want me to bring you back and I'll come get you!"

"Perfect. I plan on coming back tonight."