Welcome - Chapter 9

Walking to the practice room, you look back to check if somebody was following you, but apparently, Rylee was not all prepared for the war yet. You open the door and Jeno immediately looks up from where he was sitting. Your mind automatically forgets about Rylee and you open a smile.

-Hi! I thought you wouldn't come today. - Jeno says standing up from the floor.

-Sorry, sorry. I had a misfortune some minutes ago and got late. I know you can't do anything with me. I'm very important. - You joke sighing dramatically. Jeno chuckles, revealing his cute eye-smile.

-Someone here is thinking she is a dancer... - He says walking towards you. Getting close to your ears, he whispers. - Don't forget that I'm your teacher. - His low voice gets you by surprise, sending chills down your spine. You look at him with surprised eyes and he smirks, turning around to turn on the stereo one more time. ''So that's how he wants to play...? Fine. I also like this game.'' You think, passing the same vibe.

            At this point, you and Jeno created a strong bond. You two have your secrets. Some of them both of you know and have never told anyone. That made a feeling of loyalty be born between you. You consider him as a close friend. Your best friend even. But nobody knows that. Not yet, at least.
            Some days go by. It's been more and more complicated to practice with Jeno. You always take care to not be discovered, but Rylee is trying hard to know where you are going after class. You started to notice that it's not only her, but also other people who she probably asked for help.
            After running a little from a boy with a camera in his hands, you look back to see if he was coming. You turn in a hall and click your tongue.

-This is not gonna work anymore. – You say rolling your eyes. Not seeing any sign of him, you run to the dancing course area thinking he was already gone, but hearing some steps, the boy spots you one more time. You widen your eyes and run to the classroom. Entering there, you close the door fast and Jeno looks up at you with a confused face.

-Hi. Uhm... why are you panting like that? – He asks. You rest your hands on your hips taking deep breaths.

-Someone followed me again. This time with a camera. – You say and Jeno widens his eyes.

-With a camera? Wth. Is this even legal? – He asks and you shrug. – Did he see you entering here? – He asks.

-No. He lost me on the main hall, but if we come back here tomorrow, they're gonna find us for sure. – You say and Jeno clicks his tongue.

            Suddenly, you hear the door opening. You and Jeno look back with widened eyes, already accepting your destiny, but then, a familiar figure appears behind it.

-Jeno? – The boy says looking at you two.

-Dang, Jaemin. You scared me. – Jeno says breathing out. You stay there in silent, not knowing how to react.

-Sorry, bro. I thought this room was free for me to use tonight. But I'm seeing you are... practicing...? – He says a little confused. - Who is she? I've never seen her in our class before – He asks looking at you.

-Uhm... actually... - Before you could say anything, the boy clicks her fingers and makes a face of who remembered something.

-Oooh! You are Y/n! The girl in the newspaper! – He says and you sigh.

            Suddenly, you hear someone knocking at the door. You and Jeno look at each other a little worried. This boy has already saw you there. You can't expose yourself no more. Since the boy was closer to the door, he walks towards there before Jeno could say something. You widen your eyes looking at Jeno.