Magic - Chapter 21

You and Jeno, then, go to downtown to search for your costume. You find a store and go there. After explaining everything to the attendant, she leads you to see some couple' costumes that match your idea. She gives Jeno his part first.

-Okay, for you, you can try this one here. – She says handing Jeno the clothes. He nods and goes to the fitting room. – And now you... - She says and looks at you head to toe thinking. – What's your idea? What type of matching costume do you want? – She asks and you think.

-Uhm... I want something to stand out in the party. We are competing for the best couple of our university, so I want something that can impress people. – You say and the girl grins.

-Okay. I know exactly what you need. – She says and runs to take the costume. Coming back after some seconds, she throws it on you and sends you to the fitting room as well feeling excited.

            You start to try the clothes and Jeno comes back.

-So? – He asks the girl while you listen from the fitting room.

-Wow! It really suits you. It's perfect! – The attendant says and Jeno smiles.

-Great. I'm gonna take this one then. – He says and comes back to take it out. Meanwhile, you open your door and the girl widens her eyes.

-Omg! You look incredible! – She says proudly.

-Uhm... I don't know, actually. I think it's a little bit... too sexy. – You say and the girl slightly pushes you by the arm.

-Noo! You told me you want to stand out! It's perfect! You're gonna let everyone with their chins on the floor. – She says and you look at it again.

-Uhm... okay then! – You say and she claps her hands giving little jumps.

-Also, your boyfriend is gonna go crazy for you. – She says and winks at you. Your cheeks blush imagining how Jeno is gonna react.

-So, Y/n? Do you like it? Can I take a look? – Jeno asks and you widen your eyes inside the fitting room.

-N-No! I mean, I'm already taking it out. It looks very good, so I'm gonna take it. You can see it later. – You say and he nods shrugging.

-Ah. Okay then. We found it pretty fast. – He says and you get out of the fitting room, already with your normal clothes.

-Yes, we really did. I feel relieved right now. We must just wait for the day to come. – You say and he smiles.

-Yeah. – He says and you two leave the store. – Well, we still have some time. Do you want to eat something? – Jeno says and you smile.

-Sure! – You say.

            After eating with him, you and Jeno come back. You both are satisfied with your costumes and determined to win that competition. Rylee challenged you in front of everyone, after all. And, besides that, you are kind of excited to go to this party with Jeno. You two have been spending so much time together that you already know a lot about him. You hang out together, eat together, practice together, ride the bike to a bunch of places, and now, you're gonna go to party with him. Actually, you had already gone to a party with him, but that time you weren't a couple. At least not to everyone else. And this time, you want to have some fun with him, dance with him and, of course, destroy Rylee in her own game.
           Even though Jeno agreed on being your fake boyfriend because he needed your help with his test, you got surprised by the way that Jeno is also invested on fighting Julian and Rylee. You asked him about it before and he just said he has never liked Julian anyway, so it's not a problem to him to do this. After thinking a bit about it, you concluded that since Maya is your friend and she also wants to punch Julian in the face, maybe It's happening the same with Jeno. A friend who wants to protect his friend.
           After getting home, Jeno puts the bag with his costume on the table and goes to the kitchen. Suddenly, he receives a call. Looking at the number in the screen, he smiles and picks it up.